This report studies the global Battery Electric Vehicles market status and forecast, categorizes the global Battery Electric Vehicles market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India and other regions (Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa)
A battery electric vehicle (BEV), or all-electric vehicle is a type of electric vehicle (EV) that uses chemical energy stored in rechargeable battery packs. BEVs use electric motors and motor controllers instead of internal combustion engines (ICEs) for propulsion. They derive all power from battery packs and thus have no internal combustion engine, fuel cell, or fuel tank. BEVs include – but are not limited to – motorcycles, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, rail cars, watercraft, forklifts, buses, trucks, and cars.
Growing Awareness about vehicle emission reduction, government support, technical advancement and low cost are main factors contributing to the growth of market. As one of the linchpins of the EV industry, battery technology has been the focus of sustained innovation. Initiatives to develop low- cost, fast charging battery technologies that support long range use looked set to yield promising results. The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region dominated the global electric vehicles battery market by value and accounted for a share of 76.5% in 2016. The APAC automotive electric vehicles battery market is majorly dominated by the South Asian countries comprising of some of the biggest automotive producers in the world.
The global Battery Electric Vehicles market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- General Motors
- Mitsubishi Motors
- Nissan Motor
- Tesla Motors
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- United States
- South Korea
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Online Sales
- Offline Sales
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Battery Electric Vehicles capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Battery Electric Vehicles manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Battery Electric Vehicles are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Battery Electric Vehicles Manufacturers
- Battery Electric Vehicles Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Battery Electric Vehicles Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Battery Electric Vehicles market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Battery Electric Vehicles Market Research Report 2018
1 Battery Electric Vehicles Market Overview
2 Global Battery Electric Vehicles Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Battery Electric Vehicles Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Battery Electric Vehicles Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Battery Electric Vehicles Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Battery Electric Vehicles Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Battery Electric Vehicles Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Battery Electric Vehicles Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Battery Electric Vehicles Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3267345-global-battery-electric-vehicles-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349