This report studies the global Beverage Cans market status and forecast, categorizes the global Beverage Cans market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
A beverage can is a metal container designed to hold a fixed portion of liquid such as carbonated soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, fruit juices, teas, herbal teas, energy drinks, etc. Beverage cans are made of aluminium (75% of worldwide production) or tin-plated steel (25% worldwide production). Worldwide production for all beverage cans is approximately 370 billion cans per year worldwide.
The rising demand for metal cans is estimated be one of the major factors that will have a positive impact on the growth of the global beverage cans market during the forecast period. here is an increasing utilization of metal cans for beverages such as beer, soft drinks, ready-to-drink (RTD) tea and coffee, and juices. Increasing demand for energy drinks and canned cold coffee and iced tea in Europe and Latin America is expected to drive growth over the forecast period. paperboard is made from two or more materials and it can be manufactured in various shapes and sizes. Along with various linear materials to achieve barrier requirements, the body of the can is made from paper. Growing concerns among consumers regarding the environmental impact of metals and plastic cans has made paperboard cans more popular. Paperboard cans are made from wood pulp, which is a renewable source and the cost of manufacturing is also less. Thus, the popularity of paperboard cans will impede the growth of the global beverage cans market during the forecast period. Increasing consumption of canned beverages in major sports tournaments such as Major League Baseball, Barclays Premier League and La Liga owing to increased convenience in handling the beverage is expected to propel the demand for beverage cans over the forecast period.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Ardagh Group
- Ball Corporation
- CPMC HOLDINGS
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fruit & Vegetable Juices
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Beverage Cans sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
- Focuses on the key Beverage Cans manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Beverage Cans are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Beverage Cans Manufacturers
- Beverage Cans Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Beverage Cans Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Beverage Cans market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Beverage Cans Market Research Report 2018
1 Beverage Cans Market Overview
2 Global Beverage Cans Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Beverage Cans Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Beverage Cans Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Beverage Cans Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Beverage Cans Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Beverage Cans Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Beverage Cans Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Beverage Cans Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3267423-global-beverage-cans-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349