Global Industrial Enzymes Market, By Type (Amylases, Cellulases, Proteases, Lipases, Phytases and Others) By Application (Food and Beverages, Cleaning Agents, Animal Feed and Other Enzymes), By Source (Micro-Organisms, Plants and Animals), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The global industrial enzymes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial enzymes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-industrial-enzymes-market
Global Industrial Enzymes Market competition by top players include –
- BASF SE
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Associated British Foods PLC
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Novozymes A/S
- Dyadic International Inc.
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Amano Enzyme Inc
- Codexis Inc.
- Novus International Inc.
- AB Enzymes GmbH
- E.I.du Pont de Nemours and Company
- AB Enzymes
- Amano Enzyme Inc.
- BioResource International, Inc.
- Buckman Laboratories International, Inc.
- Cargill Incorporated
- DIREVO Industrial Biotechnology GmbH
- Dyadic International, Inc.
- Enzyme Solutions Pty. Ltd.
- Hayashibara Co., Ltd.
- KDN Continent Biotech Group
- Maps Enzymes Ltd.
- Novus International
- Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies
- Sunson Industry Group
- Many more
To Inquire Regarding This Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-industrial-enzymes-market
Global Industrial Enzymes Market is expected to reach USD 7.66 billion by 2025, from USD 4.88 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Enzymes are natural protein molecules produced by all living organisms, which acts as catalysts for accelerating the pace of chemical reactions, and help a chemical reaction to take place quickly and efficiently. Industrial enzymes are used in the production of various food and beverages such as cheese, alcohol, bread, and fruit drinks. Enzymes are mostly used in food & beverage industry and cleaning agents industry. The enzymes are extracted from various sources such as plant tissue, animal tissue, microorganisms, and industrial enzymes are produced through fermentation. With the increase in the consumption of processed food and packaged food globally, has caused the rise in demand for the industrial enzymes in various industries. In addition, there is also a rise in the rate of consumption of bio-fuel, which is driving the market for industrial enzymes. According to the article published by Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, it has been stated that The U.S. food industry is forecast to grow at growth rate of 2.9% for the year 2022. For developing countries such India the food industry is also growing drastically. It has also been found that according to India brand equity foundation the food industry in India is expected to grow with the market value of USD 1.3 billion by the year 2020. The major players in the industrial enzymes are making various developments such as launch of new products, opening new research and development centres, and new plants for contributing to the growth of the industrial enzymes market. Advanced Enzymes which is one of the key players of the market has opened new advance enzymes manufacturing plant in Indore.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on :-
Based on geography:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
- Based on type, the global industrial enzymes market is segmented into amylases, cellulases, proteases, lipases, phytases and others.
- On the basis of source, the global industrial enzymes market is classified into micro-organisms, plants and animals.
- On the basis of application, the global industrial enzymes market is classified into food and beverages, cleaning agents, animal feed and other enzymes. The food and beverages segment is sub segmented into baked goods, dairy and others. The cleaning agents segment is sub segmented into laundry detergents, automatic dishwashing detergent and others.
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Industrial Enzymes Market.
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Global Industrial Enzymes Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Browse Complete Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-industrial-enzymes-market/
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar