The Future of the Argentine Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1268727-future-of-the-argentine-defense-industry-market
This report offers detailed analysis of the Argentine defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Argentine defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Argentine defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Argentine defense industry.
– The Argentine defense budget values US$2.7 billion in 2018, and registered a CAGR of 5.20% during the historic period.
– The on-going modernization and procurement programs of the armed forces, the Falkland Islands territorial dispute with the UK, and participation in peacekeeping missions drove Argentine defense expenditure during 2014-2018.
– With this trend expected to continue over the forecast period, the country is projected to cumulatively spend US$18 billion over 2019-2023.
– As a percentage of GDP, the country’s defense expenditure is expected to average 0.5% over the forecast period, compared to 0.4% recorded in the historic period.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1268727
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Argentine defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Argentine defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Fábrica Argentina de Aviones
Astillero Río Santiago
Dirección General de Fabricaciones Militares
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1268727-future-of-the-argentine-defense-industry-market
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 8
1.1. What is this Report about? 8
1.2. Definitions 8
1.3. Summary Methodology 10
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 11
2. Executive Summary 12
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 14
3.1. Current Market Scenario 15
3.1.1. Primary threat perception 15
3.1.2. Military Doctrine & Strategy 16
3.1.3. Military Fleet Size 17
3.1.4. Procurement Programs 21
3.1.5. Top Procurement Programs by Value (US$ Million) 2018-2023 23
3.1.6. Social, Political and Economic Environment & Support for Defense Projects 24
3.1.7. Political & Strategic Alliances 25
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 26
3.2.1. Argentina defense expenditure is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.89% over the forecast period 26
3.2.2. Falkland Islands dispute, modernization of armed forces and contributions to international peacekeeping missions are the main factors driving Argentina defense expenditure 28
3.2.3. Defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP will increase marginally over the forecast period 30
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 32
3.3.1. Argentina defense budget split between capital and revenue expenditure 32
3.3.2. Capital expenditure to increase at a CAGR of 6.97% over the forecast period 34
3.3.3. Per capita defense expenditure is expected to increase over the forecast period 36
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 38
3.4.1. Argentina’s homeland security expenditure anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 9.59% over the forecast period 38
3.4.2. Threat of terrorism, Human and drug trafficking will drive homeland security expenditure 40
3.4.3. Argentina is considered at some risk of terrorism 41
3.4.4. Argentina faces some-level threat from foreign terrorist organizations 42
3.4.5. Argentina has a terrorism index score of “0.8” 44
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 45
3.5.1. Argentine defense expenditure to increase at a CAGR of 8.89% over the forecast period 45
3.5.2. Argentine defense expenditure is one of the highest in Latin American countries 47
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1268727-future-of-the-argentine-defense-industry-market
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States