This report studies the global Government Cyber Security market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Government Cyber Security market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Cyber threats are Internet-based attempts to disrupt or damage information systems and hack critical information using spyware, malware, and phishing. Cyber security solutions enable the US government to maintain data confidentiality by monitoring, detecting, reporting, and countering cyber threats. The adoption of cyber security solutions is expected to increase with the growing penetration of the Internet among organizations of the US government.
The adoption of the hybrid deployment model for cyber solutions will be one of the major factors that will have a positive impact on the growth of the market. This model helps to overcome the issues that are prevalent in traditional deployment models. The adoption of hybrid deployment model lowers the total cost of ownership by ensuring the on-premises data protection without the need for skilled workers. Also, hybrid cyber security solutions are less expensive than the traditional full license security solutions because they follow the pay-per-use model. The demand for hybrid deployment models in various industries is increasing due to its ease of installation and upgrades, which in turn, will encourage emerging vendors to come up with hybrid cloud-based security solutions.
In 2017, the global Government Cyber Security market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- BAE Systems
- General Dynamics
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- DXC Technology
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
- Intelligence Community
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Government Cyber Security in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Government Cyber Security are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Government Cyber Security Manufacturers
- Government Cyber Security Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Government Cyber Security Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Government Cyber Security market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Government Cyber Security Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025
1 Industry Overview of Government Cyber Security
2 Global Government Cyber Security Competition Analysis by Players
3 Company (Top Players) Profiles
4 Global Government Cyber Security Market Size by Type and Application (2013-2018)
5 United States Government Cyber Security Development Status and Outlook
6 Europe Government Cyber Security Development Status and Outlook
7 China Government Cyber Security Development Status and Outlook
8 Japan Government Cyber Security Development Status and Outlook
9 Southeast Asia Government Cyber Security Development Status and Outlook
10 India Government Cyber Security Development Status and Outlook
11 Market Forecast by Regions, Type and Application (2018-2025)
12 Government Cyber Security Market Dynamics
13 Market Effect Factors Analysis
14 Research Finding/Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2807704-global-government-cyber-security-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349