The global 2D materials market is showing immense growth; mainly due to the growing need for automation. The major growth driver of 2D materials market includes growing semiconductor and manufacturing industries and rising demand for quality driven products. Also rising need for automation in the industrial sectors and low hardware cost among others are other major factors driving the growth of 2D materials market. 2D materials are crystalline and consist a single layer of atoms. They can generally be categorized into either 2D allotropes of various elements and possess properties such as conductivity of heat and electricity, corrosion resistance, optically transparent, and flexibility. These properties makes 2D materials ideal for usage in electronics and semiconductor industries.
Get Sample Report @
According to a recent study report published by Market Research Future, Graphene is the widely used 2D material due to its extensive range of applications in various sectors and is expected to hold the largest share of the 2D Materials market for materials segment. Whereas, automobile and electronics sub segments in the end user 2D Materials Market are expected to show major growth during the forecast period. This is owing to the rise in use of 2D materials in automobile, airplanes, and electronics industries to lower manufacturing cost and time is the major factor driving the growth of 2D materials market.
Global 2-D Materials Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Materials: Graphene, TMDCs, black phosphorus, and Boron nitride among others.
Segmentation by Application: Semiconductor, aerospace, consumer electronics, healthcare, and energy among others.
Regional Analysis of 2-D Materials Market:
North America is expected to witness a significant growth and hold the largest market share during the forecast period. U.S and Canada are anticipated to drive the growth of the 2D materials market in North America owing to the presence of a large number of established key players such as ACS materials, Planar Tech, Garmor, Nitronix and XG Sciences, Inc. among others. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region of the 2D materials market as China accounts for the largest graphite reserves in the world. The country is currently the largest producer of Graphene in the world. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR during 2017 to 2027 due to increasing adoption of 2D materials in the region. With a huge base of research & development and technological innovations, China is one of the fastest growing markets for producing solar PV modules using Graphene. Whereas, the Europe market for 2D materials is expected to grow at a considerable CAGR (2018-2027).
Some of the major players in Global 2-D Materials Market include 2-D tech (U.K.), ACS materials (U.S.), Planar Tech (U.S.), Garmor (U.S.), Thomas-swan (U.K.), and Nitronix (U.S.) among others.
· North America
· Latin America
· Western Europe
· Rest of Western Europe
· Eastern Europe
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia Pacific
Access Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/2-d-materials-market-1135
The Middle East & Africa
The report for 2-D Materials market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Objective of 2-D Materials Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global 2-D Materials market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the 2-D Materials Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by material, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global 2-D Materials market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar