The Global Skin Rejuvenation Devices Market, by Products (Laser Devices ,Intense Pulsed Light Devices, Radiofrequency Devices ,Ultrasound Devices, LED Devices, Mechanical Energy Devices), by End User (Dermatology Clinics, Beauty Centers and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ 1,478 million in 2017, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.3% over the forecast period (2018 – 2026), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Skin rejuvenation procedures are highly preferred in order to make visual appearance appealing and gain confident body language. They are rapidly emerging as alternative to chemical-based treatment or pharmacological treatment to treat various skin problems such as wrinkles, dark circles, facial lines, pigmentation, scars, stretch marks, acne, dry and itchy skin, and age spots.
According to 2017, Plastic Surgery Statistics Report by American Society for Plastic Surgeons, around 587,903 and 586,662 laser skin resurfacing procedures were reported in the U.S. in 2017 and 2016 respectively. According to same source, around 740,287 microdermabrasion procedures were reported in 2017, such high number of skin rejuvenation procedures are expected to drive growth of the skin rejuvenation devices market. Same source quotes that there is 186% rise in cosmetic minimally invasive procedures during 2000 to 2017 that shows enormous preference for such procedures. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery’s national data bank, the U.S. spent US$ 2,332,965,407 in 2015, on skin rejuvenation procedures of which significant amount is expected to be spent on device.
Furthermore, increased aging population worldwide especially in developed economies and increased disposable income of population in emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil are expected to fuel growth of the market. Indian Market is expected to witness significant growth due to medical tourism prospects into the country from cost competitiveness and skilled human resource in medical and cosmetic procedure sector. For instance, according to a statistics, India issued more than 0.17 million medical visas in 2016, including for follow up treatment, as against 0.12 million in 2015. According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) report, in 2016, the top five countries – the U.S., Brazil, Japan, Italy, and Mexico – accounted for around 41.4% of the world’s cosmetic procedures, followed by Russia, India, Turkey, Germany, and France.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the Skin Rejuvenation Devices Market, click the link below:
New product launches and acquisitions by key players are expected to drive growth of the skin rejuvenation devices market
Key players are launching innovative products in the endoscopy market on order to maintain leading position in market. These new products address the various needs such minimum invasion and efficient performance for skin rejuvenation treatment. For instance, in 2016, BISON MEDICAL launched its ACCENTO long pulse alexandrite laser device. It has two designs based on wavelength such as single accento 755 nm and accento dual with 755 and 1064 nm. It is indicated for dermatology application. In January 2018, Cutera, Inc. launched Juliet and Secret RF to its product offerings of laser and energy-based device.
Market players are acquiring companies that could complement and add to product portfolio and could expand geographical presence. In March 2017, Hologic, Inc. acquired Cynosure, Inc., which is a developer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad array of light-based aesthetic and medical treatment systems.
Browse 22 Market Data Tables and 18 Figures spread through 175 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Skin Rejuvenation Devices Market”- by Products (Laser Devices, Intense Pulsed Light Devices, Radiofrequency Devices, Ultrasound Devices, LED Devices, Mechanical Energy Devices), by End User (Dermatology Clinics, Beauty Centers and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
Key Takeaways of the Skin Rejuvenation Devices Market:
- The global skin rejuvenation devices market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period, owing to increasing adaptation of the minimally invasive skin procedures with the help of various devices such as laser device and energy-based device.
- Among product type, intense pulse light devices segment is expected to hold dominant position due to higher number of procedures performed annually with this devices. However, laser devices segment is expected to exhibit high CAGR over rest of the products due to several new product launched in recent past and faster adoption of these devices by dermatologist.
- Among end users, dermatology clinic segment is expected to hold largest market share due to availability of skin rejuvenation devices in the dermatology premises, skilled human resources, and increased awareness among consumer regarding dermatology treatment.
- North America is expected to be the dominant region in the skin rejuvenation devices market, followed by Latin America. The U.S. spends highest amount on the cosmetic skin rejuvenation procedures in the world. Key players are also launching new products into market, which is expected to propel growth of market in the region. Furthermore, Asia pacific is expected to exhibit highest CAGR due to rising disposable income thereby spending over cosmetic procedures.
- Key players operating in the skin rejuvenation devices market include Cutera Inc., Hologic, Inc., Lutronic Corporation, Syneron Medical Ltd., Lumenis Ltd., Strata Skin Sciences, Inc., BISON MEDICAL, Solta Medical Inc., Lynton Lasers Ltd., and EL.En. S.p.A., Sciton, Inc., Fotona D.O.O., and Alma Lasers, Ltd.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
Company Name: Coherent Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Shah
Email: Send Email
Address:1001 4th Ave, #3200
Country: United States