This report studies the global Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Disaster recovery as a Service, also known as DRaaS, is a cloud-based service which protects companies from losing their critical data at the time of an eventuality. It is a process in which physical or virtual servers are hosted and replicated by an outside entity in order to provide backup process, where functions of a system are assumed by secondary system components as primary components become inaccessible, in the case of any hazard. Disaster Recovery as a Service strives to reduce downtime as well as any disruptions caused to the client, customers and other stakeholders of a business in the event of disasters. Disaster Recovery Services solutions provide more than data recovery protection services as they can replicate various infrastructures and applications of business processes in the organization and ensure optimum continuity of operations of a business. DRaas, for data recovery, can be employed in every organization whether it is small, medium or large without having any requirement of necessary expertise to configure and monitor a disaster recovery plan.
The global market for DRaaS is driven by the necessary requirement of backup services for organization’s data. Moreover, DRaaS is a fast recovery solution, cost effective and offers flexibility. It also offers automation capability service which enables optimum utilization of resources at low cost ensuring smooth flow of operations through its automated capabilities and enables scalable, reliable and secure solutions to the enterprises. The rate of implementation of these services in small and large enterprises alike is growing rapidly, thereby propelling the demand for these solutions. However, compatibility of specific applications in the cloud environment and dependence on DRaaS provider to implement the solution in the right manner and meet the desired objectives are some of the factors impeding the market growth.
Geographically, North America region presents good growth opportunities for DraaS solution providers on account of surge in adoption of new and emerging technologies and huge investments by the enterprises in cloud-based solutions.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- Veeam Software
- Bluelock Privacy
- Windstream Communications
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Sungard Availability Services
- Infrascale Inc.
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
- Communication and Technology
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Manufacturers
- Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025
1 Industry Overview of Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS)
2 Global Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Competition Analysis by Players
3 Company (Top Players) Profiles
4 Global Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Market Size by Type and Application (2013-2018)
5 United States Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Development Status and Outlook
6 Europe Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Development Status and Outlook
7 China Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Development Status and Outlook
8 Japan Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Development Status and Outlook
9 Southeast Asia Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Development Status and Outlook
10 India Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Development Status and Outlook
11 Market Forecast by Regions, Type and Application (2018-2025)
12 Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Market Dynamics
13 Market Effect Factors Analysis
14 Research Finding/Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3308206-global-disaster-recovery-as-a-service-draas-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349