This report studies the global Disaster Relief Logistics market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Disaster Relief Logistics market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Disaster relief logistics service providers must be equipped with require quantity of resources and expertise to aid the society during disasters. Also, these logistics companies offer information and communication technology platforms to aid in rescue operations. This market study identifies the increased need for handling logistics operations by professional logistics companies to be one of the primary growth factors for the disaster relief logistics market. The rising occurrences of disasters and rising volatility of the economy, and the limited availability of funds and necessary resources will drive the need to outsource the management to logistics companies. These logistics service providers are equipped with the required resources and skills for transportation and distribution of relief supplies. Also, they comprise of the required number of qualified personnel, proper infrastructure, and necessary resources for efficiently distributing supplies after a disaster.
The growing implementation of drones for disaster relief logistics will drive the growth of the disaster relief logistics market. Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) operating without any pilot on board are termed as drones and are controlled remotely by a drone pilot. In addition to military, logistics sector is also implementing the usage of drones in disaster affected areas. Drones can easily access areas that are inaccessible to vehicles and humans owing to damaged routes. Currently, they are used in disaster-hit areas to assess the situation, evaluate the damage, and identify the areas needing immediate attention or supplies. These drones immediately reach and distribute essential supplies such as medicine, food, water, and clothing.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- Blue Water Shipping
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Kuehne + Nagel
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
- Food providing
- Shelter providing
- Clothing providing
- Medical relief providing
- Temporary shelters providing
- Counseling to victims of domestic
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Disaster Relief Logistics in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Disaster Relief Logistics are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Disaster Relief Logistics Manufacturers
- Disaster Relief Logistics Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Disaster Relief Logistics Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Disaster Relief Logistics market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Disaster Relief Logistics Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025
1 Industry Overview of Disaster Relief Logistics
2 Global Disaster Relief Logistics Competition Analysis by Players
3 Company (Top Players) Profiles
4 Global Disaster Relief Logistics Market Size by Type and Application (2013-2018)
5 United States Disaster Relief Logistics Development Status and Outlook
6 Europe Disaster Relief Logistics Development Status and Outlook
7 China Disaster Relief Logistics Development Status and Outlook
8 Japan Disaster Relief Logistics Development Status and Outlook
9 Southeast Asia Disaster Relief Logistics Development Status and Outlook
10 India Disaster Relief Logistics Development Status and Outlook
11 Market Forecast by Regions, Type and Application (2018-2025)
12 Disaster Relief Logistics Market Dynamics
13 Market Effect Factors Analysis
14 Research Finding/Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3308207-global-disaster-relief-logistics-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349