Global Real Estate Software Market 2018-2025:
• The study presents a detailed analysis of the global real estate software market.
• Market research enabled us to understand the factors that are currently affecting the real estate software market.
• We have been tracking the market and have found that the changing demands of the global real estate market is one of the major drivers of the software industry.
• While studying the market, we found that ERP is widely adopted by many players in the market followed by CRM. We also found the trends that are likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
• During the course of the research on a regional and country level, we analyzed the demand patterns of the real estate software for each of the applications. Additionally, we took the periodic demand patterns into account (2013 – 2017) in order to analyze the past and present effects on the industry and evaluate the forecast effects (2018 – 2025).
Get a PDF Sample of this Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2150236 .
• The global real estate software market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. Real estate software demand has surged across the globe as they provide a single platform to manage all the business activities.
• ERP serves a wide range of applications such as project management, procurement management, finance management, lease management, land & development management, and sales management among others. ERP was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period.
• CRM assists to develop more customer centric business model and thus, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% the highest during the forecast period.
• Large-scale enterprises have been largely investing as these software assists in streamlining their businesses. The segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% during the forecast period.
• Medium scale enterprises are also switching to real estate software as they offer more efficiency and transparency, thus, the market is expected to grow at CAGR of 3.7% the highest during the forecast period
• The U.S. has been driving the North American regional growth. Increasing penetration coupled with development of new modules in the software such as advanced real estate analytics are being used extensively to evaluate the purchasing decisions. North America is thus, expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.15% during the forecast period.
• China, Japan, and India are driving the growth of real estate software market in Asia Pacific. In Japan, retail and logistics sector is on rise and thus real estate developers are adopting the software to offer better services its clients.
• The real estate sector in India has undergone a lot of regulation reformation. To overcome these challenges, real estate software is likely to assist business with features such as real-time tracking of project developments which will improve the transparency, accountability, and quality with timely delivery of projects. Owing to these features, major players in real estate are expected to adopt to real estate software driving the growth of market in India.
• Major players associated with the global real estate software market include Accruent, Argus Financial Software, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corp, SAP America, Inc., and RealPaged Inc. among others.
• Acquisition is a key strategy used by the players in the market. The aim of this strategy is to extend their product portfolio. For instance, in February 2018, Oracle Corp acquired Aconex Limited a company in construction management platform. The collaboration aims to strengthen Oracle Corp cloud-based construction software.
The report has company profiles of major players in the market
- MRI Software
- RealPaged Inc.
- CoStar Realty Information Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corp
- SAP America, Inc.
Product Overview, 2013-2025 (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2013-2025 (USD Million)
- Small enterprises
- Medium enterprises
- Large enterprises
Access the complete report with TOC & List of Tables @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-real-estate-software-market-2018-2025-key-industry-insights-segments-opportunities-and-forecasts .
What does the report include?
• Important parameters such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been discussed in detail.
• Company profiles of the key players in the market which helped to us understand their strategies, key initiatives, financial performance and market offerings.
• Analysis of strategic framework and market dynamics.
• Market effect factor analysis
Who should buy this report?
This study is apt for market participants in the internet service market, who want a detailed insight into the market. The report will be useful for:
• Global real estate software players, strategy managers, real estate investors, third party consulting firms, government, associations, forums,
• New entrants in the global real estate software market wanting to understand the market dynamics
• Analysts, educators, researchers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies and to forecast the market.
Enquiry before buying report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2150236 .
Some Point from TOC:
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Market Outlook
Chapter 4. Real Estate Software Market Overview, By Product
Chapter 5. Real Estate Software Market Overview, By Application
Chapter 6. Real Estate Software Market Overview, By Region
Chapter 7. Industry Structure
Browse our latest press release on ERP to Drive the Global Real Estate Software Market
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello, Senior Manager – Client Engagements
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817, +9164101019
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
State: TX 75204
Country: United States