This report studies the global Digital Signage in Education market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global Digital Signage in Education market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Digital signage is used in navigation, placemaking, exhibitions, public installations, marketing, and outdoor advertising. It uses technologies such as LCD, LED displays, and projection to display contents such as digital images, videos, and information. Digital signage displays make use of content management systems and digital media distribution systems that are installed on PCs and servers to present information. The digital signage market in education sector is growing phenomenally with its unique advertising and communication capabilities in the age of digitized education system. The institutions globally, especially colleges and universities, are actively deploying digital signage systems.
Digital signage systems are increasingly used in the education sector to deliver messages and notifications events schedules, and announcements such as homecomings, job fairs, extracurricular activities, wayfinding, sports, and charitable activities. In addition, these interactive digital signage systems are highly preferred and deployed in cafeterias and libraries to direct traffic during lunch time and also acts as digital menu boards to display healthy food choices.
The global digital signage market in the education sector is highly competitive and diversified due to the presence of a large number of regional and international manufacturers across the globe. It has been observed that these manufacturers are increasingly competing against each other based on factors such as quality, technology, and pricing.
In terms of geography, North America accounted for the majority market share during 2016 and will continue to dominate the market for the next four years. The rise in competition in the education system, the increased emphasis from the national governments, and initiatives by the governments of various countries across the globe, are some of the major factors responsible for the growth of the market in the region.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
- ADFLOW Networks
- Cisco Systems
- NEC Display Solutions
- Samsung Electronics
- Dynamax Technical Services
- Eclipse Digital Media
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
- K-12 schools
- Higher education institutions
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Digital Signage in Education in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Digital Signage in Education are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Digital Signage in Education Manufacturers
- Digital Signage in Education Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Digital Signage in Education Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Digital Signage in Education market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Digital Signage in Education Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025
1 Industry Overview of Digital Signage in Education
2 Global Digital Signage in Education Competition Analysis by Players
3 Company (Top Players) Profiles
4 Global Digital Signage in Education Market Size by Type and Application (2013-2018)
5 United States Digital Signage in Education Development Status and Outlook
6 Europe Digital Signage in Education Development Status and Outlook
7 China Digital Signage in Education Development Status and Outlook
8 Japan Digital Signage in Education Development Status and Outlook
9 Southeast Asia Digital Signage in Education Development Status and Outlook
10 India Digital Signage in Education Development Status and Outlook
11 Market Forecast by Regions, Type and Application (2018-2025)
12 Digital Signage in Education Market Dynamics
13 Market Effect Factors Analysis
14 Research Finding/Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3308200-global-digital-signage-in-education-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349