Location analytics can be defined as the methodology to detect location or geography of business unit. The data is generally transactional data portrayed through a geographical information system. This is done through real time as well as historical geographical data. Location analytics is majorly used to detect and prevent disasters.
The reasons contributing to the growth of the location analytics market are increasing growth in the retail market, growing focus on the needs of customer satisfaction and adoption of technologies. Also, location analytics is also used for predictive analysis, increasing adoption by small and medium enterprises and for market intelligence. Therefore, these reasons are expected to boost the market over the forecast period.
However, issues related to security concerns, privacy and error prone databases are the factors hindering the growth of the location analytics market. Various analytics solution are being used nowadays such as web analytics, data analytics among others. Therefore, location analytics is expected to grow at a fast pace.
Geographically, North-America accounted for the largest market share in the global location analytics market, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period.
The global location analytics is expected to reach approximately USD 25 billion by the end of 2022 with 19% CAGR during forecast period 2018-2022.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2759
Study Objectives of Global Location Analytics Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global location analytics market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global location analytics market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, deployment, services, end-users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Location Analytics
Regionally, North-America accounted for the largest market share, because of the increasing adoption of Wi-Fi location analytics, high investments for cloud-based solutions and growing adoption of emerging technologies.
However, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow over the forecast period majorly due to rapid technological advancements and cost-effective location analytics solutions for small scale businesses.
The key players in the global Location Analytics Market include TIBCO Software Inc. (U.S.), ESRI (U.S.), Pitney Bowes (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), SAS Institute Inc. (U.S.), Galigeo (France), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Alteryx, Inc. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), among others.
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of location analytics into component, software, deployment, end-users and region.
- Reverse Geocoding
- Thematic Mapping
- Data Integration
- Spatial analysis
- IT & Telecommunications
- Energy & Utilities
LIST OF TABLES
TABLE 1 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY COMPONENT
TABLE 2 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY SOFTWARE
TABLE 3 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT
TABLE 4 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY END-USERS
TABLE 5 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
Get Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/location-analytics-market-2759
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1 RESEARCH NETWORK SOLUTION
FIGURE 2 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY COMPONENT (%)
FIGURE 3 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY SOFTWARE (%)
FIGURE 4 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT (%)
FIGURE 5 GLOBAL LOCATION ANALYTICSMARKET, BY END-USERS (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar