Liver Cancer Market 2018
Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Liver Cancer Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database.
This report provides in depth study of “Liver Cancer Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Liver Cancer Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Liver Cancer in 18 Major Markets
Liver Cancer, also known as hepatic cancer or primary liver cancer, is a cancer which starts in the cells of the liver. The most common form is hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) which originates from hepatocytes, the most abundant cell type in the liver, although other cell types in the liver can also become cancerous.
This report provides the current incident population for Liver Cancer across 18 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, China, Turkey, Mexico, Russia, Argentina, Australia, Saudi Arabia and South Africa) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Liver Cancer have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Liver Cancer include:
• Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
• Liver Cirrhosis
• Hepatitis C
• Hepatitis B
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global Liver Cancer’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Liver Cancer and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Liver Cancer’s incident population.
• Identify sub-populations within Liver Cancer which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Liver Cancer patients.
This report has a complete understanding of market value and quantity, technological progress, macro-economic and governmental policy based on past and present data along with the current and upcoming trends in the market.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Major Key Points in Table of Content:
Table of Contents
• List of Tables and Figures
• Cause of the Disease
• Risk Factors & Prevention
• Diagnosis of the Disease
• Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
• Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
• Key comorbid conditions/features associated with the disease
• Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
• Top-line estimated incidence for Liver Cancer
• Features of Liver Cancer patients
o AJCC Staging
o Markers of liver function
o Other markers and features of liver cancer
• Abbreviations used in the report
• Other Black Swan Analysis Publications
• Black Swan Analysis Online Patient-Based Databases
• Patient-Based Offering
• Online Pricing Data and Platforms
List of Tables
• Comparison of HCC Staging systems
• American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) TNM Staging for Liver Tumours
• Child Turcotte-Pugh Score
• Incidence of Liver Cancer, total (000s)
• Incidence of Liver Cancer, males (000s)
• Incidence of Liver Cancer, females (000s)
• Liver cancer patients by AJCC stage, total (000s)
• Lymph Nodes and Distant Metastases, total (000s)
• Histopathology of liver cancer patients, total (000s)
• Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) Positive / Elevated, total (000s)
• Fibrosis Score F1: Severe Fibrosis / Cirrhosis, total (000s)
• Hepatitis B seropositive, total (000s)
• Hepatitis C seropositive, total (000s)
• Cachexia, total (000s)
• PDL-1 expressed, total (000s)
• Abbreviations and Acronyms used in the report
• USA Incidence of Liver Cancer by 5-yr age cohort, males (000s)
• USA Incidence of Liver Cancer by 5-yr age cohort, females (000s)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349