This report studies the global E-bike market status and forecast, categorizes the global E-bike market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India and other regions (Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa)
An e-bike, commonly known as an electric bicycle, is a bike that has an electric motor aligned to the pedals of the bicycle, which supplies the differential force required for the forward movement of the bicycle. Earlier, e-bikes were bulky because of the use of lead-acid batteries; however, with the use of nickel–metal hydride, nickel–cadmium cell, or lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries in newer models, the weight of e-bikes has reduced significantly.
Governments of several countries around the world have passed laws that encourage the adoption of green technologies such as electric buses and e-bikes. For instance, China’s government has adopted a law to support e-bike users and manufacturers. E-bikes are very effective in reducing the emission of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases. It also helps in reducing noise pollution and other types of environmental pollution. Moreover, the government in China has stopped issuing licenses for pedal assisted bicycles that produced harmful emissions, which will further contribute to this market’s growth over the coming years.
The global e-bike market is characterized by the presence of well-diversified international and regional vendors. However, as the global vendors are increasing their footprint in the market, the regional vendors are finding it increasingly difficult to compete with them, especially in terms of quality. The competitive environment in this market is expected to intensify with product or service extensions, technological innovations, and M& A. Though there are several regional players with significant market shares, many international players are expanding their presence in China, Germany, and the US.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3328843-global-e-bike-market-research-report-2018
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Currie Technologies
- Derby Cycle
- Jiangsu Xinri
- Zhejiang Luyuan
- GEOBY Electric Vehicle
- Giant Manufacturing
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- United States
- South Korea
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Sealed lead-acid battery
- Lithium-ion battery
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global E-bike capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key E-bike manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of E-bike are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- E-bike Manufacturers
- E-bike Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- E-bike Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the E-bike market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global E-bike Market Research Report 2018
2 Global E-bike Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global E-bike Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global E-bike Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global E-bike Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global E-bike Market Analysis by Application
7 Global E-bike Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 E-bike Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global E-bike Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3328843-global-e-bike-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349