This report studies the global Smart Water Management market status and forecast, categorizes the global Smart Water Management market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and other regions.
A smart meter is usually an electronic device that records consumption of electric energy in intervals of an hour or less and communicates that information at least daily back to the utility for monitoring and billing. Smart meters enable two-way communication between the meter and the central system. Unlike home energy monitors, smart meters can gather data for remote reporting. Such an advanced metering infrastructure differs from traditional automatic meter reading in that it enables two-way communications with the meter.
With the development of network technology, especially the rise of the Internet of things technology, new technology related to the smart water meter (terminal) emerges in an endless stream, mainly including: wireless or wired network technology, network communication protocol and routing technology, network access technology, data security and reliability technology, data acquisition and management technology, automatic meter reading and selling water management system technology, etc.
Download Full Research Report of Smart Water Management Market @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-smart-water-management-industry-2018
The global Smart Water Management market is valued at 1950 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 4450 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Elster (Honeywell)
• Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
• Roper Industries(Neptune)
• Suntront Tech Co., Ltd
• Badger Meter Inc
• Arad Group(Master Meter)
• Huizhong Instrumentation Co., Ltd
• Ningbo Water Meter
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• United States
• South Korea
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• AMR Meters
• AMI Meters
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Residential Use
• Commerical Use
• Industrial Use
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-smart-water-management-industry-2018/request-sample
The study objectives of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Smart Water Management capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Smart Water Management manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Smart Water Management are as follows:
• History Year: 2013-2017
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
• Smart Water Management Manufacturers
• Smart Water Management Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Smart Water Management Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Application Performance Management Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-application-performance-management-market-2018-2022
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the application performance management market. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of APM software solutions consisting of perpetual licensing, fixed, and subscription.
• Smart Agriculture Solution Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-smart-agriculture-solution-market-size-status-and-forecast-2018-2025
This report focuses on the global Smart Agriculture Solution status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Smart Agriculture Solution development in United States, Europe and China.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States