Salt Lake City, Utah – 15 August, 2018 – The wait is over for SQL users as SysTools announced the launch of SQL Server to Azure Database Migrator. Both the developers and the users expressed their satisfaction over the news. They expect that the tool will help to ease up the process of database migration, which is considered extremely critical when performed manually.
SQL Server to Azure Database Migrator is capable of exporting the complete database from SQL Server to Azure. Whether users are interested in complete data transfer or selective/ partial transfer, they can perform it with the help of this software. This program is also equipped to process highly damaged database. It supports the latest SQL Server version 2017 and every other lower version. Here are some of the highlighted features of this application:
- Complete Database Migration: The tool will export the full database to Azure seamlessly. The items will include Table, Rules, Triggers, Sequences, Primary and Unique keys, Functions, Stored procedures, etc.
- Dual Scanning Mode: It provides two different modes to migrate corrupt SQL database into healthy state. For minor and major corruptions, select the Quick mode and the Advanced mode respectively.
- Preview Complete Database: A database may contain numerous items. Before migration, the tool previews all items of the database so that users can perform selective migration if needed.
- Different Options for Data Selection: The software contains two options for data export: With Schema and With Schema & Data. Users can choose between them according to their requirement.
- Automatic Version Detection: This feature enables the tool to automatically find out the SQL Server version of your database. Otherwise, users can enter the Server version manually also.
Mr. Anuraag Singh, Director of Product Development, SysTools Software, expressed his expectations about this tool at the launching ceremony:
“As you all know, the extended support for SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 will be ending soon. As a precaution, many users have started moving their databases of these two SQL Server versions. During this process, we have noticed a significant number of users are migrating to Azure. We thought of making the migration effortless and this tool is the concrete outcome of that thought. We hope that users will be highly benefited from this application and thus, inspire our team to develop similar type of productive tools in future. SysTools will continue to take such endeavors to simplify technology for the users.”
Mr. Joseph Clain, Head of Support Development, SysTools Software, has quoted the below lines on the same occasion:
“Customer satisfaction is the top priority of our organization. Besides solving issues regarding our existing applications, we also try to understand the common problems of the contemporary users. We heard from many SQL users that they are having a hard time exporting their database from SQL Server to Azure. Then, we took initiative to create such a tool that will solve this problem. Today, you can see the result of that initiative in front of you. We strongly believe that it will become successful to meet the requirement of SQL users.”
Availability: The software can be downloaded from the official website of SysTools Software. There are two versions of this program: Demo Version and Full Version. The Demo version will allow to the test the effectiveness of the tool for free. To get the application with all of its features, purchase the license of the full version that is available at a competitive price.
SysTools is an international software development company that is famous for developing applications of unparalleled quality. Its main expertise lies in the domains of data recovery, data migration, cloud computing and digital forensics. SysTools has been enriching these domains by developing unique and useful programs for both personal and enterprise level usage. SQL Server to Azure Database Migrator Tool is a present from SysTools to all the SQL users who want to migrate their database to MS Azure.
Company Name: SysTools Inc.
Contact Person: Anuraag Singh
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 888 900 4529
City: Salt Lake City
Country: United States