Market research future published a half cooked research report on global roofing materials market. The market for global roofing materials market is expected to grow over the CAGR of around 3 % during the period 2016 to 2023
The roofing materials market is majorly driven by the increase in the investments in real-estate, especially by the developments of the new commercial buildings such as hotels and shopping malls. The growth in construction and renovation activities is adding to the growth. The development of energy efficient cool roofs and the increase in use of eco-friendly materials for the roofing of residential & non-residential infrastructure, are other growth drivers of the global roofing materials market.
Get Sample Copy@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3575
Market Research Analysis
Based on all types of products, the roofing materials market has been segmented as Tile Roof, Metal Roof, Plastic Roof and Others. The Tile roof segment is expected to grow the highest during the forecast period. The tile roofs perform better during harsh weather conditions than other products. Tile roof works well as an insulator, which helps to keep the constructions warm in winter and cool in summers. Tile roofs are also fire-proof and have the ability to resist damage caused by hurricanes, earthquakes, and other extreme weather conditions.
Based on applications, the roofing materials market has been segmented as residential and non-residential. The residential segment is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the construction and renovation activities of residences, across developing nations. The non-residential segment is expected to grow due to factors such as the increasing manufacturing facilities and the ongoing industrial developments across the world.
Study Objectives of Roofing materials market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global roofing materials market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Roofing materials market based on tools such as Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW), and their countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by product, application, and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Roofing materials market
Get Complete Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/roofing-materials-market-3575
Scope of the Report
This study provides an overview of the global roofing materials market, tracking two market segments across four geographic regions. The report studies key players, providing a five-year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume and share for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW). The report also provides a forecast, focusing on the market opportunities for the next five years for each region. The scope of the study segments the global roofing materials market by its product, application and region.
- By product
- Tile Roof
- Metal Roof
- Plastic Roof
- By application
- By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
The key players of global roofing materials market report include GAF Materials Corporation (U.S.), Atlas Roofing Corporation (U.S.), CertainTeed Corporation (U.S.), Owens Corning Corp.(U.S.), Braas Monier Building Group S.A. (Europe), Etex (Belgium), Fletcher Building Limited (New Zealand), TAMKO Building Products, Inc. (U.S.), Icopal Holding Aps (Denmark), North American Roofing (U.S.) and others.
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Roofing materials market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar