Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Dosimetry -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
BCC Research’s analysis of the evolution of the dosimeter market includes a detailed survey of new organizations (innovators) in the market as well as existing players. BCC Research identifies the sizes of the regional markets for 2016 and forecasts demand from 2017 through 2022. The companies in the market can be broadly classified as:
– Dosimeter manufacturers
– Manufacturers of devices that measure toxic gases
– Large industrial product and device manufacturers
The North American market is the largest in the global dosimeter market. The U.S., the largest market globally, is witnessing marginally higher growth compared with the global market average, which means it is far from a saturated market. The next-largest market is Europe, led by Germany and the U.K. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to show the highest compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period, primarily due to the presence of the fast-growing economies of India and China. The Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America are the regions showing the slowest growth in dosimeter use.
Electronic dosimeters dominate the global dosimeter market. Gas-detecting dosimeters and the majority of personal radiation dosimeters are electronic. In 2017, thermoluminescent dosimeters (TLDs) and optically stimulated luminescence (OSL) dosimeters took second and third position in the market, respectively, and both segments are expected to grow at a steady rate in between 2017 and 2022. Sorbent tubes and colorimetric tubes held minimal shares in 2017.
In its market analysis, BCC Research has identified three key points:
– The global market for dosimeters is estimated to have reached just over $REDACTED billion in 2016
– Global demand is expected to increase from nearly $REDACTED billion in 2017 to just over $REDACTED billion in 2022
– The total CAGR for the market is projected to be a robust REDACTED% over the forecast period of 2017 through 2022
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3347763-dosimetry-technologies-and-global-markets
Dosimetry is defined as the measurement, calculation and assessment of the ionizing-radiation dose absorbed by the human body. Dosimetry is widely used to protect workers from radiation and is applied at various radiation sites as well as in cases of accidental radiation leakage. A radiation dosimeter is a device used to measure the exposure of the human body to ionizing radiation. At this time, dosimetry is growing in usage and scope. Companies are developing devices that can measure toxic and harmful gases and that are capable of being used as dosimeters. Hence, the current dosimeter market is broad and includes any gas-detection device that is capable of being used as a dosimeter.
Dosimeters are used mainly in the medical industry and at industrial sites where workers may be exposed to toxic and harmful gases. One very important application of dosimeters is in the medical industry in the area of cancer treatments, during which patients are given very specific and targeted amounts of radiation in order to destroy cancer cells.
This report covers the types of dosimetry technologies used for various end-user applications. The report also includes gas-detection and gas-measurement devices that are capable of being used as dosimeters and considers these within the purview of dosimetry. Noise dosimeters, however, are outside the scope of this report. The market is broken down by major types, technologies, regions and applications. Revenue forecasts from 2017 through 2022 are provided for each dosimeter segment, and regional markets are sized, with estimated values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report will explain how the market for dosimetry technologies has evolved over time and will identify the following:
– Primary forces with a direct impact on the market
– Secondary forces that have an indirect impact
– Funding and financing in this space
– Challenges that may hinder the growth of this market
– Key market trends
– Leading end users of dosimetry technologies
– Demand for these technologies in the Asia-Pacific region, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and South America
– 89 data tables and 4 additional tables
– An overview of the global dosimetry market, including dosimeter devices
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
– Segmentation of the market by major region, type, technology, and end-user industry
– Analysis of the industry structure, including restraints and opportunities, that will impact the future market
– Evaluation of government regulations along with safety rules and regulations
– Company profiles of major players in the market, including Arrow-Tech Inc., Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Honeywell Analytics Inc., Landauer, Panasonic Corp., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Global Dosimeter Market by Device Type
Chapter 5 Global Dosimeters Market by Technology
Chapter 6 Global Dosimeter Market by End Use
Chapter 7 Global Dosimeter Market by Region
Chapter 8 Industry Structure
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
BIODEX MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC.
FUJI ELECTRIC CO. LTD.
GAMMADATA INSTRUMENT AB
HONEYWELL ANALYTICS INC.
INTECH DOSIMETERS PVT. LTD.
LUDLUM MEASUREMENTS INC.
MIRION TECHNOLOGIES INC.
PANASONIC CORP. OF NORTH AMERICA
RADIATION DETECTION CO.
RIKEN KEIKI CO. LTD.
S.E. INTERNATIONAL INC.
SIERRA RADIATION DOSIMETRY SERVICES INC.
TELEDYNE ADVANCED ELECTRONIC SOLUTIONS
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC.
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349