Panama Relocation Tours proudly announced their special offer for December tour. With this latest announcement of 10% discount on December tour, Panama Relocation Tours intends to show all tourists what life would “really” be like living in Panama. So, if you are having problems planning your relocation to Panama after your retirement, or you are looking for a more affordable place to live in Panama, then this discounted December tour is your best choice. The one flat fee to be paid for the tour will include all ground transportation, hotels, with meals during the tour dates with all the information you need to relocate to Panama with ease.
During the tour, Panama Relocation Tours will provide all-inclusive tours of Panama with relocation as their main focus. To make your tour experience a memorable one, they will show you the inexpensive and wonderful lifestyle available when you retire in Panama.
“This is not a real estate buying tour. There is no agenda to “sell” you anything. My only goal is to introduce you to the Panamanian way of life and give you all the information needed to make a smooth retirement in Panama. You will get information about homes for sale and rentals just so you can see what’s available at various prices”, said Jackie Lange, the owner of Panama Relocation Tours while discussing her goal to establish the company.
Benefits Of Living In Beautiful Panama
- According to economist report in 2012, Panama was found to be the ten least expensive cities for foreigners. For retirees; living in Panama is even cheaper because Panama has the best-retired persons discount program in the world. The best part of retiring to Panama is not just that it’s a great place to live, and inexpensive, but the Panamanian government encourages foreign retirees to live in the country.
- Panama has a low inflation rate and is rated as the most stable economy in Latin America.
- Panama transportation and roads are reliable. The Telecommunications and Internet systems in the country are world class. Banking systems and ATMs are always available, and the dollar is generally accepted as currency.
- Panama has a variety of climates. The country is endowed with wonderful beaches, cosmopolitan Panama City, mountains, and lush tropical areas. You can choose a beachfront home or condo on the Pacific or Caribbean shore.
- Panama has the best and affordable shopping in Latin America. There are largely electronic, appliance, computer and furniture stores with familiar brands and prices that are either similar or better than in the USA.
Seating is limited for the December 1-6th Tour. Sign up today at www.panamarelocationtours.com to take advantage of the 10% discount.