Biscuits which are fortified with fibers are in high demand among health cognizant consumers. In common wealth countries glucose biscuit is consumed at higher rate. Biscuits is at a higher value and production level than that of other bakery product. APAC is emerging market, major key players have started to invest in this growing regions. To target all type of class, brands have launched premium range which are being sold online. Countries like China, India biscuits are consumed as snacks during tea time and breakfast time. India is known to be the second largest manufacturer of biscuits, the first being USA.
Biscuits Market is driven due to rising globalization, increase in disposable income and demand for convenience food and sedentary lifestyle. Increasing health concerns amongst people is also driving healthy biscuit segment. Availability of different flavors and consumer oriented advertisement will continue to support the market in upcoming years. Organic and sugar free biscuits are becoming popular in different age groups. The strategic adoption of companies for promoting their products cross promotional tactics such as celebrity endorsement their product and intelligent marketing through advertisement is also supporting the growth of biscuits market. Hence, the biscuit market is expected to grow at CAGR of 5%.
Get Sample Report Here @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1918
Growing and toughening retail network is expected to be the major driving force for the Switzerland and other European biscuits market. Systematized retailing and promotion and effective branding by suppliers is projected to open new market openings for the biscuits market in Europe. Growing capital investments is the key driver of the retail segment. The existing well established chocolate market in Switzerland has been supporting for the new product line introduction of biscuits. Increase in number of mergers and acquisitions has resulted in the consolidation of the biscuits market in the Western European region.
Latest Industry Updates:
- Jan 2017 Parle eyes bigger bite of premium biscuit segment. The company is aiming to increase its market share in the premium biscuits category to around 20 per cent in 2017-18.
- Nov 2017 Ulker is part of Istanbul-based Yildiz Holding bought Belgian chocolate producer Godiva in 2007 for USD 850 million and in 2014 bought Britain’s United Biscuits for USD 2.63 billion and now they are planning to acquire U.K. based firm United Biscuits.
- Jan 2017 Britannia to give a boost to Tiger brand, eyes breakfast and premium segments. Biscuit maker Britannia Industries Ltd’s is looking at creating new categories in the premium segment while reviving its popular Tiger brand of biscuits in the value segment.
- Jun 2017 India’s Britannia Industries Limited will start to produce its biscuits and bakery products in Nepal as Britannia biscuit brands like Good Day, Bourbon, Digestive, 50-50 and Tiger are popular in the Nepali market.
Major Key Players Review:
This report includes a study of strategies, of major market players. It includes the product portfolios, developments of leading major players such as Cadbury (U.K.), Parle (India), Britannia (India), CEEMEA (U.K.), Nestlé (Switzerland), Burton’s Foods Ltd. (U.K.), Lotus Bakeries NV (Belgium), United Biscuits (U.K.), Walkers Shortbread Ltd (U.K.) and Kellogg Co (U.S.)
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/biscuits-market-1918
Asia-Pacific region is estimated to dominate the market in the year 2016 followed by North America share. India, China and Australia are major biscuit market in the Asia-Pacific region. Presence of various agro-climatic zones and government support various biscuit production in this region. U.K. and Germany are major biscuit market in the Europe region. Strong potential of biscuit production and consumption cookies biscuit market growth the most among the various regions in the world. Increasing investment by key players like Kraft Foods in South American countries especially in Brazil is influencing the market growth in that particular region.
The global Biscuit market has been divided into major ingredients, category, product type, specialty type and region.
- On The Basis Of major ingredients: Wheat, Millets, Oats, Mixed Grain and others
- On The Basis Of category: Sweet Biscuits, Chocolate Biscuits, Savory Biscuits, Crisp Bread, Crackers and others
- On The Basis Of product type: Everyday Treats, Special Treats, Everyday Biscuits, Healthy Biscuits, Children’s Biscuits and others
- On The Basis Of specialty type: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Fortified and others
- On The Basis Of Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar