Neuropathic Pain Market 2018
Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Neuropathic Pain Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database.
This report provides in depth study of “Neuropathic Pain Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Neuropathic Pain Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Neuropathic Pain in 15 Major Markets
Neuropathic pain is generally defined as chronic pain resulting from injury to the nervous system. Neuropathic pain is caused by other conditions or diseases such as diabetes or herpes zoster infection, and is often accompanied by depression, sleep disturbances and fear/anxiety. Nerve fibres may be damaged or dysfunctional, causing incorrect signals to other pain centres.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Neuropathic Pain across 15 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Mexico, Turkey, Netherlands, Australia, Canada and Poland) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Neuropathic Pain have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Neuropathic Pain include:
• Abnormal sensations – e.g. paresthesia, allodynia, algesia
• Myelomas and some forms of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
• Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
• Herpes zoster (shingles)
• Chronic lower back pain
• Multiple sclerosis
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global Neuropathic Pain’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Neuropathic Pain and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Neuropathic Pain’s prevalent population.
• Identify sub-populations within Neuropathic Pain which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Neuropathic Pain patients.
Neuropathic Pain Manufacturers
Neuropathic Pain Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
Neuropathic Pain Subcomponent Manufacturers
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Major Key Points in Table of Content:
- List of Tables and Figures
• Cause of the Disease
• Risk Factors & Prevention
• Diagnosis of the Disease
• Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
• Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
• Key Co-morbid Conditions /Features Associated with the Disease
• Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
o Additional data available on request
• Top-Line Prevalence for Neuropathic Pain
• Features of Neuropathic Pain Patients
o Severity of Neuropathic Pain
o Aetiology of Neuropathic Pain
• Symptoms of Neuropathic Pain
o Location and Duration of Neuropathic Pain
o Physical Sensations of Neuropathic Pain
• Abbreviations and Acronyms used in the Report
• Other Black Swan Analysis Publications
• Black Swan Analysis Online Patient-Based Databases
• Patient-Based Offering
• Online Pricing Data and Platforms
List of Tables
1. Prevalence of Neuropathic Pain, total (000s)
2. Prevalence of Neuropathic Pain, males (000s)
3. Prevalence of Neuropathic Pain, females (000s)
4. Severity of Neuropathic Pain in patients, total (000s)
5. Aetiology of Neuropathic Pain, total (000s)
6. Months (M) of Pain duration in Neuropathic Pain patients, total (000s)
7. Prevalence of upper limb pain in Neuropathic Pain patients, total (000s)
8. Prevalence of lower limb pain in Neuropathic Pain patients, total (000s)
9. Prevalence of neck/shoulder pain in Neuropathic Pain patients, total (000s)
10. Prevalence of numbness feeling in Neuropathic Pain patients, total (000s)
11. Prevalence of squeezing feeling in Neuropathic Pain patients, total (000s)
12. Prevalence of lancinating feeling in Neuropathic Pain patients, total (000s)
13. Abbreviations and acronyms used in the report
14. USA Prevalence of Neuropathic Pain by 5-yr age cohort, males (000s)
15. USA Prevalence of Neuropathic Pain by 5-yr age cohort, females (000s)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349