The global market for industrial gases should grow from $75.3 billion in 2018 to reach $89.6 billion by 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
This study presents data on supply of and demand for industrial gases by type, technology and application in current U.S. dollars for the major global regions. The report starts with an overview describing the importance of the industrial gas industry in relation to the overall global economy. Major products and applications are then reviewed.
The next section contains a detailed description of current and emerging technologies for the production, distribution and end use of industrial gases. The government environmental and energy regulation scene is discussed as it applies to industrial gases, and there are descriptions of environmental regulation changes and the agencies involved.
The core of the report is an analysis of the industrial gas market’s size and segmentation from 2017 through 2023. The market is segmented by product type, end-user type, application, production technology, purity grade, region, distribution channel and supply mode (e.g., pipeline and cylinder).
The report concludes with an analysis of the structure of the industrial gas industry, including its major players, market shares, and merger and acquisition trends. Patents relating to industrial gases are analyzed, and another chapter contains profiles of companies involved in the industrial gas business.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3362166-the-global-industrial-gas-business
– 27 tables
– An overview of the industrial gas business that includes data on supply and demand for industrial gases by type, technology, and application in the global market
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Detailed analyses of the importance of the industrial gas industry to the overall global economy
– Discussion of major product reviews and their applications
– Overview of current and emerging technologies for the production, distribution, and end use of industrial gases
– Coverage of government environmental and energy regulations, and descriptions of environmental regulation changes and the agencies involved
– Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Atlas Copco, TechnipFMC Plc, Diversified Energy Corp., ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions AG and Siemens AG
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market by Product Type, Application and End-User
Chapter 5 Market by Region, Distribution Channel and Supply Mode
Chapter 6 Role of Government
EU Framework Program
Carbon Dioxide Emission Restrictions
EU Member States
International Partnership for the Hydrogen Economy
International Energy Agency Hydrogen Coordination Group
Chapter 7 Industrial Gas Health and Safety Issues
Chapter 8 Industry Structure
Chapter 9 Patent Review
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
Component and Equipment Manufacturers
CHICAGO BRIDGE & IRON CO. N.V.
Fabrication and Construction
Enabling Technologies Providers
XEBEC ADSORPTION INC.
Licensors, Contactors and Operators
DIVERSIFIED ENERGY CORP.
HALDOR TOPSOE A/S
THYSSENKRUPP INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS
UNIVERSAL INDUSTRIAL GASES INC.
Producers and Distributors
AIR LIQUIDE AMERICA SPECIALTY GASES LLC.
AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS INC.
AIR WATER INC.
ALEXANDER CHEMICAL CORP.
AMERICAN GAS GROUP
CARBUROS METALICOS S.A.
AMEC FOSTER WHEELER CORP.
L’AIR LIQUIDE SA
MESSER GROUP GMBH
MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL CO.
OZONO ELECTRONICA INTERNATIONALE SRL
SCOTTISH CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES
SERVOMEX GROUP LTD.
SHOWA DENKO GAS PRODUCTS CO. LTD.
SPECIAL GAS SERVICES INC.
TAIYO NIPPON SANSO CORP.
TAIYO TOYO SANSO CO. LTD.
TOLL GAS AND WELDING SUPPLY
UTTAM AIR PRODUCTS PVT. LTD.
Manufacturers of Fuel Cells and Components
BALLARD POWER SYSTEMS
FUEL CELL ENERGY INC.
PLUG POWER LLC
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349