New Delhi: India-Africa trade, which stood barely at US $5 billion a decade ago, by 2014, bilateral trade is anticipated to climb to more than $75 billion and is expected to reach $100 billion by 2015. India is currently the 4th largest trading partner of Africa and largest trade partner of Nigeria, Angola, South Africa and Egypt. Despite the multifold increase, India is still playing to catch up to the US $200 billion China-Africa trade. With the numerous opportunities that ‘Rising Africa’ offers, it is hi-time that Indian Business community should seriously start thinking about investing in Africa in a big way.
The Programme has 2 key Sessions: “INAUGURAL SESSION” and “AFRICA: EXPLORE THE UNEXPLORED”.
Key features of the Conference are:
– H.E. Ms. Gennet Zewide, Dean of African Missions in India and Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, Embassy of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia will be delivering the “Keynote Address” in the Inaugural Session.
– Shri. D.S. Dhesi, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, will be giving “Inaugural Address” in the Inaugural Session.
– Key Speakers in Inaugural Session are: Amb. V B Soni, Chairman, OIA; Mr. Richard Fenning, Global CEO, Control Risks; Senior Official from SREI and Ms. Preeti Sinha, Senior President and Global Convenor, Yes Institute, Yes Bank.
– 20 African Missions have already confirmed their participation. Meet a galaxy of High Commissioners, Ambassadors and Diplomats from the African Countries, Government Officials and members of the Indian Industry willing to Invest in Africa.
– Session on “Africa: Explore the Unexplored”, the African Missions will share with the Indian Investors the country wise opportunities that are there in Africa for them.
– After this insightful Session, businesses will also get an opportunity of: Networking Lunch, followed by B2B interaction between the Embassies and the Indian Businesses: There will be pre-allocated Country Desk tables for Embassies. Businesses are encouraged to meet the Embassy Officials of the country they are keen to explore.
This Event is an excellent opportunity for “Indian Investors” who are looking for an opportunity to invest in Africa. This Conference will surely open new avenues of investment and trade for Indian Investors.
Hence, ASSOCHAM welcomes participation of all serious “INDIAN INVESTORS”, to EXPLORE “THE RISING AFRICA”, participate in the Conference, for a never before experience.
Participation Fees for the Conference (per delegate) is : ASSOCHAM members – Rs. 1500/- & NON MEMBERS – Rs.2000/-
For more details on General participation / Sponsorships, please feel free to contact: Mr. Karan Kakkar; T: +91-9654273363; Email: email@example.com or Mr. Mohit Singh; T: +91-9716615177; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distributed by MediaValueWorks
Company Name: MediaValueWorks
Contact Person: Rachana Chowdhary
Phone: +91 9619776084