Which robot vacuum cleaner is cost-effective? Most of people have thought about or have collected relevant information when they purchasing a robot vacuum cleaner. Nowadays, the society is running at a high speed, and every industry is booming, especially the sunrise industry like robot vacuum cleaners. The increase in public demand has spawned more and more robot vacuum cleaner brands and robot vacuum cleaners models. But how do you know which robot vacuum cleaner is cost-effective? Data is needed to support the result. The robot vacuum cleaner network today takes three mainstream robot vacuum cleaners, which are the Liectroux robot vacuum cleaner B6009, the stone robot vacuum cleaner, and the Ecovas robot vacuum cleaner DN33 to answer this question through their comparison.
Comparison of the three robot vacuum cleaners
1. Liectroux robot vacuum cleaner is a true German brand. (You can view the website: http://www.liectroux.us/ or http://www.liectroux.fr/). It inherits the unique characteristic of focus and seeking for perfection of German Brand. Since 2007, it has been focused on the research and development of robot vacuum cleaners. It has a well knowledge about the robot vacuum cleaners of different periods. And its robot vacuum cleaners have been exported to many foreign countries.
2. Stone robot vacuum cleaner is an ecological chain enterprise affiliated to Xiaomi. It relies on Xiaomi’s powerful fan users and the technical improvement of its own products. It has a very good reputation in China.
3. Ecovas robot vacuum cleaner can be said to be the leading enterprise of domestic robot vacuum cleaners. Its update iteration is quite fast. This shows that their research and development work is very good. But its product iteration is too fast so the user will feel a bit confused when they make choices. If you want to know more about the Ecovas, please see the brand introduction of Ecovas.
Comparison of software and hardware of the three robot vacuum cleaners
1. The hardware of the Liectroux robot vacuum cleaner B6009 consists of a white main unit, 3 side brushes, 2 mops, 1 remote controller, 1 virtual blocker, 1 charger station, 1 charging adapter and 1 dust box. And the most intimate design is there is a small brush. Children at home at home see the small brush love, and they always clean the dust box of the robot vacuum cleaner. It is worth mentioning that the lighthouse virtual blocker has always been the standard for high-end robot vacuum cleaners. The Liectroux robot vacuum cleaner has the same virtual blocker as the irobot 980. Software: With the app function, you can use the robot vacuum cleaner to clean the floor of your home at any time.
2. Stone robot vacuum cleaner is also the 2nd generation of Xiaomi robot vacuum cleaner. Its hardware includes a white main unit, 1 set of filter/ 2 filters (installed in the main unit), 1 charging station, 1 power cable, 1 water tank, 2 mops, 1 waterproof pad. In addition, the stone robot vacuum cleaner also has the function of a virtual blocker. Its virtual blocker is a magnetic strip virtual blocker. And people who need it can purchase by themselves. It is worth mentioning that the battery capacity of the stone robot vacuum cleaner is quite large, which is 5200mAh. Once charged, you can clean the 250 square meter house without any difficulty. Software: With the app function, you can realize the function of reservation cleaning and the function of building a map on the mobile phone.
3. The hardware of Ecovas robot vacuum cleaner DN33 includes the main unit, charging station, product usage material, 2 pairs of side brushes, mop bracket, mops, cleaning gadgets, floor cleaner. Software: it possesses the app function. Its palm virtual blocker function is very special. You can set the cleaning barrier directly on the map of the mobile app.
Usage Comparison of the three robot vacuum cleaners:
1. Noise aspect
The three mainstream robot vacuum cleaners have made some improvements in terms of noise. But the robot vacuum cleaners create relatively large noise when clean the floor while creating relatively low while mopping the ground.
2. Cleaning test
The Liectroux robot vacuum cleaner B6009 has very good performance. It can well clean paper scraps and hair. The special function of the stone robot vacuum cleaner is that when it encounters the carpet, it will automatically increase the pressure and clean. Of course, the noise will be slightly larger at the same time. Ecovas DN33 performance is also remarkable. The final cleaning function can be achieved.
3. Mopping test
The three mainstream robot vacuum cleaner all possess wet mopping function. The advantage of this function is that people don’t need to buy a mopping robot, which is time saving and energy saving. In the test process, the three robot vacuum cleaners all adopt the zigzag mopping route. And their final mopping effect are all not bad.
4. Anti-drop test
The three robot vacuum vacuum cleaners are quite good in this respect and they will automatically turn round when they are in a hovering position, which due to the anti-drop sensors they possess.
5. Virtual blocker test
The virtual blockers used by these three robot vacuum cleaners are different and they represent the vast majority of robot vacuum cleaners in the market. The Liectroux robot vacuum cleaner uses the virtual blocker which is the same as the famous irobot 980. You only need to place a virtual blocker in the area where you do not want the robot vacuum cleaner to enter. The stone robot vacuum cleaner uses a magnetic strip virtual blocker that is not included in the package and requires additional purchase. Ecovas DN33 robot vacuum cleaner uses palm virtual blocker, which the author also thinks it is quite distinctive and it is also very useful.
6. Recharging test
The three robot vacuum cleaners are doing very well in this aspect and there is no things like machines can not automatically recharging happen.
Price comparison of the three robot vacuum cleaners
Which robot vacuum cleaner is cost-effective? An important factor that still need to consider is the price of the robot vacuum cleaners. The robot vacuum cleaner network gives the price of these three robot vacuum cleaner on an e-commerce platform.
1. Liectroux robot vacuum cleaner 249.49¥;
2. Stone robot vacuum cleaner 366.96¥:
3. Ecovas robot vacuum cleaner DN33 252.28¥
Which robot vacuum cleaner is cost-effective? We have made comparisons from several aspects. Regarding to the aspect of use, these three robot vacuum cleaners have been greatly improved than the previous robot vacuum cleaners. And in terms of intelligence, they also develop towards the more and more intelligent directions. Every robot vacuum cleaner has something that it is good at, such as the stone robot vacuum cleaner has strong suction and when it encounters carpet, it will automatically increase pressure to clean. The virtual blocker of the Liectroux is also a highlight. And the Ecovas DN33’s palm virtual blocker function is also commendable. However, considering the price, the Liectroux robot vacuum cleaner has a considerable advantage, it is time for you to have a robot vacuum cleaner.