Hive Global is a global community of leaders committed to making the world a better place. Hive Alumni include CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Astronauts, Scientists, Artists, University Professors, and Professionals looking to create a better world.
The Hive Global Leaders network currently includes over 2,200 leaders around the globe – including:
- Ryan Allis, Chairman of Hive (Former CEO & Co-Founder of iContact)
- Tom Chi, Co-Founder of Google X and creator of first Google Glasses Prototype
- Marcus McNeil, CEO of Magic
- Jairek Robbins, Founder Performance Coach University
- Ana Tavares, Founder Wmnhood and Hive Canada
- Emma Michel, TEDX speaker, Founder of Cognicorp+ Educational games and Products, Oculus Launchpad Fellow and Hive Canada
- Henry Nnoli, serial entrepreneur, currently the co-founder and CEO of CyberLenz, a cybersecurity consulting firm and Hive Canada
The first Canadian-led edition of this event will take place between October 19 – 21, 2018 in Montreal at Hotel Le Crystal and at Groupe 3737.
The Hive Canada- Global Leaders 3-day purpose-driven program is organized for business executives, innovators, entrepreneurs, creative minds and other such persons in a bid to improve the world and contribute to make it a better place for everyone regardless of their race, gender, location or status.
The event will focus on identifying opportunities to improve the world, identifying a connection between the attendees and their purpose, and finally identifying a life strategy to create impact and a network of Global leaders.
The Montréal Edition will feature high profile speakers who are committed to using their life experiences to create a more conscious world. Some of the speakers expected at the event include:
- Ryan Allis, Hive Chairman
- John Shannon, Digital Technologies Research Center, NRC,
- Debbie Magwood, Founder of the West Island Cancer Wellness Center,
- Frantz Saintellemy, Founder of Groupe 3737
- ZubyOnwuta, Founder of Think & Zoom
- NersaDorismond, President, Gestion PCO
- Marcus McNeil, CEO Magic
More information about “The Hive Canada Global Leaders Program” and how to purchase tickets to the event can be found on the website. Hive Canada is an at-cost event, with proceeds sponsoring upcoming leaders to attend the event. Persons and institutions interested in sponsoring a leader to attend Hive Canada should please contact email@example.com
Hive Global Leaders is the coming together of leaders committed to creating a better world, currently including CEOs of $250 million companies, award-winning Ashoka Fellows, elected leaders, neuroscientists, Olympic Gold Medalists, Rwandan genocide-survivors turned inspiring public speakers, technology entrepreneurs, and many more extraordinary leaders working collaborating to support one another in creating a better planet.
For registration: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/hive-global-leaders-program-montreal-2018-tickets-47700412217