Just about a couple of years ago, when wide swathes of companies were ready to dismiss employee training as a failed hype, two zealous passionpreneurs, M. Subramanyam Reddy and Mandarapu Nagaraju reimagined a compelling vision for the future of thousands of IT professionals.
They started with two pertinent questions –
- Is corporate training fertile or futile?
- What is the best way to reduce an organization’s workforce skill gap?
With the alarming rate of skill shrink in the expanding IT industry, they soon found the answers. The year 2011 saw the two visionaries working towards one goal – to recognize and address the needs of ardent corporate professionals. Very soon, their united efforts found life and form as today’s globally acclaimed KnowledgeHut.
Together, the two education enthusiasts turned over every stone to iron out the skill differences plaguing the software industry.
As Subramanyam Reddy rightly words it –
“The skewed perception of skills has become a major barrier in the current IT industry. Way too many professionals are bent on acquiring new skills. Only a few understand the importance of plugging the critical gaps in their existing skills.”
More than ever in the dynamic IT industry, Subramanyam’s message rings true. No sooner, they got laser-focused on two segments that needed a massive overhaul:
- Upskilling experienced and entry-level software professionals
- Re-skilling corporate employees on emerging technologies
KnowledgeHut, Inc is an esteemed certification & training provider with a vast array of professional certification training and courses. The company offers comprehensive courses across trending technologies and applications in the IT sector. Originally based in Bangalore, the company has expanded its presence in more than 70 countries and has enabled more than 1,50,000 professionals to attain their career milestones.
Mission as a knowledge body
The founders were always concerned about forming an extensive knowledge body that would cater to thousands of IT professionals struggling to make it big in the industry. Right from the outset, the founders, along with the dedicated team of industry experts brainstormed to deliver knowledge that can address the key deficit areas such as:
- Technical skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Productivity skills
- Interpersonal work relationships
- Soft skills
The course ensemble they started providing henceforth were not only skill-enhancers but also the major gateways to career and salary growth.
The journey, evolution, and expansion
Knowledgehut’s pan-global presence in over 70 countries, and in leading cities in America and Canada including San Francisco, New York, Columbus, Minneapolis, Montreal and Toronto to name a few, speaks volumes about its repute as a knowledge provider. With a humble beginning with just 5 courses and 10 employees, the organization has grown by leaps and bounds.
Recalling the early years, Subramanyam Reddy (Co-founder and Managing Director of KnowledgeHut) shares some captures of the journey:
“The company was founded in July 2011 with just 10 staff members and has grown exponentially to the current strength of 250+ and we are still looking for dynamic professionals to join in our journey. In the past 7 years, we were always able to deliver at the highest quality and are still very much exultant about our future as an organization to go miles ahead as a Global education provider.”
The recent establishment of KnowledgeHut’s new office in California has been yet another milestone in its pursuit of excellence.
A unique route to bridging skill gaps
The unique approach of the founders towards resolving a persistent issue found shape through a few concerted efforts –
- Industry-aligned courseware – Both the curriculum and the content are designed by seasoned industry experts and help the learners keep abreast of the latest technologies and career-defining skills.
- Partnerships and collaboration – Our course contents are recognized by over 10 accreditation bodies, the major ones being PMI, Axelos, Peoplecert, CompTIA, IIBA, ICAgile, DevOps Institute, ISTOB, Disciplined Agile, and scrum.org
- Tailored approach and integrated curriculum – Hosting a suite of 200+ professional courses in popular domains like Agile and Scrum, IT Service Management, Project Management, Business Management, Data Science, DevOps, Cloud Computing, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Change Management and much more, we have earned a critical acclaim for our comprehensive curriculum. These are rightly tailored to the evolving project demands in the IT industry.
- Post-learning outcome and evaluation – Our workshop attendees receive post-training support to deliver the best results in their real-time projects. Through uniformly conducted summative and formative assessment tests, the learners are able to identify their knowledge gaps and bridge them accordingly.
Impact on the industry
Distilling ideas on how professional skills can be purposed for a better career, Team KnowledgeHut is poised to reshape the learning cult worldwide.
Speaking of the future visions for the organization, Subramanyam has said:
“We want to be recognized globally as the market leader for high-end and emerging technologies, methodologies and products, and the most trusted Learning and Development partner for professionals across the globe.”
To explore more about our Product catalogue information, visit: www.knowledgehut.com
Media Contact Details:
Esha Panda, Knowledgehut Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramkumar Elangovan, Knowledgehut Inc, email@example.com
Keshav Gupta, Knowledgehut Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org