Smart indoor lighting is a technology designed for energy efficiency. It provides with low power consumption and hence offers cost saving measures. The use of automatic light dimming is an aspect of smart lighting that serves to reduce energy consumption and saves cost. One of the most common applications of smart lighting includes commercial and industrial buildings. Lighting accounts for 20% to 50% of the global consumption of energy. Lightings in commercial and industrial buildings contribute to around 40% of the total energy expenditure.
Major factors driving the smart indoor lighting market are the energy saving concerns and its advantages such as low maintenance cost, longer endurance and low power consumption are the factors responsible for the growth of smart indoor lighting market. The decreasing prices of LED components is another
The smart indoor lighting market has been segmented on the basis of light source, product type, communication technology and application. The application segment is further bifurcated into commercial, industrial and residential. Remote monitoring and automated lighting controls are driving the growth of smart lightings in residential and other indoor application segments.
The global smart indoor lighting market is expected to grow at approx. USD 8 Billion by 2023, at 27% of CAGR between 2018 and 2023.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3780
Study Objectives of Smart Indoor Lighting Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the smart indoor lighting market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of light source, product type, communication technology and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for smart indoor lighting
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the smart indoor lighting
The prominent players in Smart indoor lighting market are – Philips Lighting (The Netherlands), Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc. (U.S.), General Electric Company (U.S.), OSRAM Licht AG (Germany), Honeywell International (U.S.), Cooper Industries, Inc. (Ireland), Digital Lumens, Inc. (U.S.), Legrand S.A. (France), Lutron Electronics Company, Inc. (U.S.), Schneider Electric SE (France), among others.
The regional analysis of smart indoor lighting market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that Europe is estimated to account for the largest share of the market followed by North America, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. The major growth in smart indoor lighting market in Europe attributes to the technical advancements and increasing investments in infrastructure modernization projects in that region.
Smart Indoor Lighting Market can be segmented on the basis of following:
By Light Source
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Light Emitting Diodes
- High Intensity Discharge Lamps
By Product Type
- LuminariesSmart Bulbs
- Lighting ControlsLed Drivers & Ballasts
- Switches & Dimmers
- Relay Units
By Communication Technology
- Wired Communication TechnologiesDigital Addressable Lighting Interface
- Powerline Communication
- Power Over Ethernet
- Wired Hybrid Protocols
- Wireless Communication TechnologiesZigBee
- Wireless Hybrid Protocols
- Technology investors
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology providers
- Residential end-users
- Commercial end-users
- Industrial end-users
- Government bodies
LIST OF TABLES
TABLE 1 SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY LIGHT SOURCE
TABLE 2 SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
TABLE 3 SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
TABLE 4 SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY APPLICATION
TABLE 5 SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY REGIONS
Get Report Details @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-indoor-lighting-market-3780
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1 RESEARCH LIGHT SOURCE
FIGURE 2 SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY LIGHT SOURCE (%)
FIGURE 3 SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE (%)
FIGURE 4 SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (%)
FIGURE 5 SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY APPLICATION (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar