Singapore – Lead generation specialist, Ozan Turay and his team in a Basic scene, are offering Singapore based SME owners an opportunity, to generate more quality leads for their businesses using the highly effective social media marketing.
Having helped aircon sales and maintenance clients generate more than 7 million online sales within a year, Ozan Turay is set to apply his expertise to helping SME owners grow their businesses. He has maintained a track record of success and consistency in the past few years, and some of the strategies that have made all this possible include:
- Branding; one of the most important branding strategies is being able to properly position your brand, it involves deciding where your company stands, understanding your target audience and of course your competitors. This helps you know what your target market cares about and enables you to create an effective USP (unique sales point). It is also important to pass your brand’s message as simple as possible so as to create a lasting impression on the minds of your customers and target audience.
- Traditional marketing with a twist: due to the expense and a decline in the number of people that pay attention to television ads, using Traditional marketing without any specific strategy would not yield many returns. To prevent this from happening, specific shows such as renovation shows, are sponsored by Basic scenes. This enables us to run a 5-second ad during the show, in which our slogan is displayed to our target audience. Secondly, we were part of a story where a struggling family house gets a makeover and our team assists them every step of the way. by giving away 2-2 air cons, we spent less money than advertisements and yielded much more returns and PR. We would use similar creative techniques to reach your target audience.
- Guerilla targeting in paid advertisements: instead of trying to rank for SEO which might take months, or breaking the bank to pay for ads, we use keywords that your target audience search for while trying to purchase. We focus on problems, competitors and answer the specific questions they might have. We give you very high-quality traffic, for less than 30 cents per traffic. We sell an average of $2000 worth of product 1 in every 15 visitors coming from 30-50 cent traffic. Selling a $2000 item for a cost of $7-8.
- Retargeting: in this strategy, social media marketing comes in very handy. Most people are not likely to buy your products the first time they visit you and it is expensive to sponsor events or make people visit your page even once. Social media marketing helps to retarget the audience that visited your page the first time. To convert them and give them a reason to return back.
- Websites that convert: after traffic has been settled, from the above-listed strategies, your website, is the place where you get your prospects signed up or convert visits to leads. We have a wealth of multiple methods to help you achieve this. All these methods would help you get three times your marketing efforts.
ABOUT OZAN TURAY
Ozan Turay is an idea-led creative entrepreneur who is passionate about brands, design, and creativity. He is a c0-owner of Basic Scene. He is dedicated to creating inspiring content and digital experiences that empower companies to make the world a better place.
Basic Scene is a fast-paced, dynamic, and forward-looking digital communication agency that provides services such as branding, design and concept building, mobile marketing, product innovation, UI and Web Application Development. With a team that consists of lead generation experts that have the creativity of an agency and the commercial impact of consultants, they have served satisfied clients for the past decade. They have an incredibly broad portfolio, a competent team, and an exceptional client list. They also look forward to working with Singapore based SMEs and giving them a worthwhile experience.
For more information, visit: www.ozanturay.com