Global High BP/Hypertension Drugs and Device Industry
New Study On “2018-2023 High BP/Hypertension Drugs and Device Market Global Key Player, Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Forecast” Added to Wise Guy Reports Database
The high blood pressure/hypertension market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period (2018-2023). High blood pressure or hypertension occurs when there is resistance in the blood flow due to narrow arteries. High blood pressure is a major health problem that has complications which includes heart diseases, kidney diseases, hardening of the arteries, eye damages and strokes. The hypertension market is growing significantly due to various factors such as increasing incidences of hypertension and government funded programs and initiatives. Rising lifestyle related health issues and obesity among people due to consumption of fast foods and unhealthy food also drive the growth of the market. Increasing investment in the field of research and development helps for the growth of the market.
Changing and hectic lifestyle of people due to consumption of alcohol and smoking, technological advancement in blood pressure monitoring devices, and increasing healthcare expenditure creates future opportunity for the expansion of the market. Although factors such as inadequate healthcare infrastructure in many underdeveloped and developing countries hinders the hypertension drugs monitoring device market growth.
The market can be segmented on the basis of drugs, monitoring devices and end users. On the basis of drugs, the market is subdivided as pulmonary hypertension drugs and systemic hypertension drugs. According to the monitoring devices, the market is diversified as aneroid sphygmomanometers; mercury sphygmomanometer, ambulatory BP monitors and digital devices. And as per end users, the market is sub-segmented as hospitals and clinics and homecare.
Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world. North America covers the largest market share due to developed technology and adequate healthcare infrastructure. Asia Pacific is considered as the fastest growing region.
The key players contributing to the global market comprise of Eli Lilly and Company, Pfizer Inc., Bayer AG, Novartis International AG, Merck & Co. Inc., Sanofi S.A., Reata pharmaceuticals Inc., Lung Biotechnology PBC, and others. One of the market players, Pfizer Inc., in April 2017, collaborated with the international nonprofit organization Population Services International (PSI) for expanding access to life-saving hypertension medicines and treatment services in Vietnam and Myanmar.
The market study of high blood pressure/hypertension market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report country level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity in our reports.
Secondary sources include:
• Financial reports of companies involved in the market
• Authentic Public Databases such as American Heart Association and the American Medical Association; Blood Pressure UK and others.
• Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs
• Company websites and their product catalogue
• Supplier Websites such as Alibaba, amazon for pricing analysis
The report is intended for high blood pressure drugs and monitoring devices manufacturers, healthcare provider, government organizations for overall market analysis, and competitive analysis. The report provides in-depth analysis on pricing, market size, intended quality of the product preferred by consumers, initial norms. The report will be delivering insights into the market for better business decisions.
Global high blood pressure market is segmented on the basis of regional outlook and following segments:
1. Global High blood pressure/Hypertension drugs monitoring Device Market Research and Analysis, By Types
2. Global High blood pressure/Hypertension drugs monitoring Device Market Research and Analysis, By Drugs
3. Global High blood pressure/Hypertension drugs monitoring Device Market Research and Analysis, By Monitoring Devices
4. Global High blood pressure/Hypertension drugs monitoring Device Market Research and Analysis, By End user
5. Global High blood pressure/Hypertension drugs monitoring Device Market Research and Analysis, By Region
THE REPORT COVERS:
• Comprehensive research methodology of global Hypertension drugs monitoring Device Market.
• This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
• Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
• Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Hypertension drugs monitoring Device Market
• Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Hypertension drugs monitoring Device Market
1. ACTELION PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
2. ALVOGEN INC.
3. AMERICAN DIAGNOSTIC CORPORATION
4. BAYER AG
5. BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM GMBH
6. BRIGGS HEALTHCARE, INC.
7. CONATUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
8. CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO., LTD.
9. COVIDIEN PLC
10. ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
11. GE HEALTHCARE
12. HANMI PHARMA CO., LTD.
13. KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V
14. LUNG BIOTECHNOLOGY PBC
15. MERCK & COMPANY, INC.
16. NOVARTIS INTERNATIONAL AG
17. ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
18. PFIZER, INC.
19. REATA PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
20. ROSSMAX INTERNATIONAL LTD
21. SANOFI S.A.
22. SCHILLER AG
23. SPACELABS HEALTHCARE, INC.
24. TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LTD
25. VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
26. WELCH ALLYN, INC
For Detailed Reading Please visit WiseGuy Reports @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3409173-global-high-bp-hypertension-drugs-and-device-market-forecast-2018-2023
Some Major Points from Table of content:
- REPORT SUMMARY
1.1. RESEARCH METHODS AND TOOLS
1.2. MARKET BREAKDOWN
1.2.1. BY SEGMENTS
1.2.2. BY GEOGRAPHY
1.2.3. BY STAKEHOLDERS
2. MARKET OVERVIEW AND INSIGHTS
2.2. ANALYST INSIGHTS &CURRENT MARKET TRENDS
2.2.1. KEY FINDINGS
2.3.1. UNITED STATES
2.3.2. EUROPEAN UNION
2.3.5. REST OF THE WORLD
3. MARKET DETERMINANT
3.1.1. INCREASING INCIDENCE OF HIGH BP/HYPERTENSION
3.1.2. GOVERNMENT FUNDED PROGRAMS AND INITIATIVES
3.1.3. RISING LIFESTYLE RELATED HEALTH ISSUES AND OBESITY
3.1.4. IMPROVEMENT IN POINT OF CARE MONITORING TECHNOLOGY
3.2.1. INADEQUATE HEALTHCARE INFRASTRUCTURE IN UNDERDEVELOPED AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
3.3.1. TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT IN BLOOD PRESSURE MONITORING DEVICES
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1. BY DRUGS
4.1.1. PULMONARY HYPERTENSION DRUGS
4.1.2. SYSTEMIC HYPERTENSION DRUGS
4.2. BY MONITORING DEVICES
4.2.1. ANEROID SPHYGMOMANOMETERS
4.2.2. MERCURY SPHYGMOMANOMETER
4.2.3. DIGITAL DEVICES
4.2.4. AMBULATORY BP MONITORS
4.3. BY END USER
4.3.1. HOSPITALS AND CLINICS
5. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
5.1. KEY MARKET STRATEGIES
5.2. KEY COMPANY ANALYSIS
6. REGIONAL ANALYSIS
6.1. NORTH AMERICA
6.1.1. UNITED STATES
6.1.3. REST OF NORTH AMERICA
6.2.1. UNITED KINGDOM
6.2.6. REST OF EUROPE
6.3. ASIA PACIFIC
6.4. REST OF THE WORLD
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
Follow on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wise-guy-research-consultants-pvt-ltd-?trk=biz-companies-cym
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349