Lower Keys, FL, USA – Autumn is here, and Aqua Boat Rentals is now ready to serve everyone. The company is the leading boat rentals in Lower Keys Florida area and is now providing $50 dollars discount on any daily rental for the rest of the month. Aqua Boat Rentals provide services to locals and tourists allowing them to love and enjoy Key’s waters.
To take advantage of this discount visit their website at https://www.aquaboatrentals.com.
Every year, more and more people are visiting the Florida Keys to spend their vacation trips. There are activities and boats that they can rent to discover the beauty of the Lower Keys to help these tourists to enjoy and make the most of their vacations.
In Lower Keys, visitors often enjoy their day with friends and family members exploring the waters of the Key West, Summerland Key, Big Pine Key and surrounding keys. Lower Keys provide plenty of water activities to do with the help of the Boat Rentals. Among the activities to do in this place during the autumn season are snorkeling, swimming, splashing, go fishing, spearfishing, and dolphin watching. During this season, tourists can also go to a party or walk around the backcountry.
Doing your due diligence when planning for a boat rental in lower keys florida can save you from a lot of headaches and unknowns. The following are some things you need to consider:
Types of Boat to Rent
1. Ponton Boats are perfect for activities like picnic, reef snorkeling and sandbar at the remote islands of Florida Keys.
2. Center Console Boats are perfect for fishing, reef fishing, deep sea fishing and backcountry fishing.
• For Reef Fishing. For $275/day, one can rent a small center console boat.
• For Deep Fishing. It’s suggested to rent a larger boat of 23FT or more. These can cost from $300 to $450/day. Bigger boat ranges from $300 – $450 a day, however, visitors can get a better deal if they decided to rent the boat for 3 to 7 days.
Check out Aqua Boat Rentals water deep for fishing by visiting it’s Google Map at: https://goo.gl/maps/T2KmVR6HjC22.
Apart from boat rental cost, there are other expenses linked to boat rental.
• Deposit. Normally, a $500 deposit is an average fee on the Florida Keys when renting a boat. It will cover for damages in case of incident, oil, and gas in the event when the renter doesn’t fill up the tank after using the boat.
• Oil & Gas Fee. Renter will get a boat filled with oil and gas. It’s expected to return it likewise. If the renter doesn’t fill up the tank with the oil and gas used, it’ll be subtracted from the security deposit.
• Fishing License. Florida State obliges a fishing license. Typically it costs $17/year for the majority of the species.
For those planning to go for a vacation to the Lower Keys Florida during the peak season, it’s recommended to rent a boat with sufficient time. Lower Keys boat rentals cost change depending on demand and availability. Thus, for those who leave the boat rental to the last minute, probabilities are they’ll end up paying more. Boat rental companies like Aqua Boat Rentals is the perfect solution to this concern because they have many options.
Aqua Boat Rentals is the Lower Keys’ most trusted boat rental company. With a wide variety of boat rentals such as pontoons, center consoles, and flat boats, jet skis and waverunners, the company is dedicated to providing services that allow visitors to make the most of their stay in the beautiful waters of the Florida Keys.