Mouse IL-6 ELISA Kit contains below components:
1. Mouse IL-6 microplate: 96 well polystyrene microplates (12 strips of 8 wells) coated with the antibody specific for Mouse IL-6.
2. Mouse IL-6 standard: Mouse IL-6 in a buffered protein base with preservatives, lyophilized.
3. Mouse IL-6 detect antibody: Biotin-conjugated Mouse IL-6 detect antibody. 100× liquid.
4. EliKine™ Streptavidin-HRP: 100× liquid.
5. Standard diluent: Diluent solution for reconstituted standard and samples. 5× liquid.
6. Assay buffer: Diluent solution for detection antibodies and Streptavidin-HRP. 5× liquid.
7. HRP substrate: TMB (Tetramethyl-benzidine) solution.
8. Stop solution: 2N sulfuric acid.
9. Wash buffer: PBS with 1% Tween-20; 20× liquid.
10. Plate covers
Abbkine provides $140/48T, $220/96T, $1000/96T*5 three economical prices of IL-6 elisa kit mouse for your research needs.
EliKine™ Mouse IL-6 ELISA Kit principle: An antibody specific for IL-6 has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and any IL-6 present is bound by the immobilized antibody. After removing any unbound substances, a biotin-conjugated antibody specific for IL-6 is added to the wells. After washing, proprietary EliKine™ Streptavidin-HRP conjugates is added to the wells. Following a wash to remove any unbound streptavidin-enzyme reagent, a substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-6 bound in the initial step. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.
Mouse IL-6 standard (pg/mL)
More detailed information, please click here for EliKine™ Mouse IL-6 ELISA Kit Protocol.
Company Name: Abbkine Scientific
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:Bldg 1, Harbour of Technology Times, No.35, Optical Valley Ave