The Genome Editing Market report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation. Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global Genome Editing Market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry strategies for various companies across the globe.
Leading Genome Editing Market Players:
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
2. Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.
3. Merck KGaA
5. New England Biolabs
7. Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc
8. Horizon Discovery Group Plc
9. Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc.
10. Editas Medicine
Get Sample Copy of this Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100000853/
The application segment of the genome editing market is classified into genetic engineering, cell line engineering and others. In 2017, cell line engineering segment held the largest share of 48.2% of the market. In addition, the segment is expected to dominate during the coming years owing to the benefits such as optimization of cell lines for the recombinant protein expression and characterization of the protein profile of the genetically modified organisms. The cell line engineering enables to produce various industrial and commercial products that gain much more revenue as the products are produced as per the desired requirement. Similarly, the genetic engineering segment is expected to be the fastest growing application segment for the genome editing market. The cell line engineering market was valued at US$ 1,548.8 Mn in 2017.
The report analyzes factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the market in these regions.
The report segments the global genome editing market as follows:
- Global Genome Editing Market – By Technology TALENs, CRISPR, ZFN, Others
- Global Genome Editing Market – By Application Genetic Engineering, Cell Line Engineering
- Global Genome Editing Market – By End User Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organization (CROs), Academic & Government Research Institutes
- Global Genome Editing Market – By Geography North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa (MEA), South & Central America (SCAM)
Also, key Genome Editing Market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Genome Editing Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Genome Editing Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Purchase full report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100000853/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, HealthCare and Telecommunication industries.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam J
Email: Send Email