Global Medical Videoscope Market is expected to reach USD 20.8 billion by 2025, from USD 14.5 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-videoscope-market
Global Medical Videoscope Market, By Product (Video Endoscopes, Visualization Systems), Sensor (CMOS Sensors, CCD Sensors), Application (Laparoscopy, Gastrointestinal (GI) Endoscopy, Arthroscopy, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Urology Endoscopy (Cystoscopy), Bronchoscopy, Mediastinoscopy, Otoscopy, Laryngoscopy, Other Applications), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Forecast to 2025
Major Market Competitors/Players:
- Olympus Corporation,
- Stryker Corporation,
- Karl Storz GMBH & Co.KG,
- Fujifilm Holding Corporation,
- Hoya Corporation (Pentax Medical),
- Richard Wolf GMBH,
- Smith & Nephew PLC,
- Conmed Corporation,
- Welch Allyn, Inc.,
- XION GMBH,
- Olympus Corporation,
- Plc ConMed Corporation,
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co.,
- KG Fujifilm Holding Corporation,
- Richard Wolf GmbH,
- ConMed Corporation,
- Hoya Corporation,
- Smith and Nephew PLC,
- XION GmbH,
- Cook Medical,
- Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc.,
- Medtronic Plc,
- STERIS Corporation,
- Siemens Healthcare,
- US Endoscopy Group,
- Among others.
Medical videosopes are used to take visual feedback in surgical settings in order to obtain images of internal body parts. The real time video and images taken by videoscopes are displayed to the surgeons while ongoing surgical procedures or medical examination. A medical videoscope is a well-lit, optical instrument that is used to screen and execute diagnostic interventions inside hollow cavities and visceral organs of the body, such as the brain, esophagus, lungs, abdomen, gastrointestinal (GI) tract, and others. Medical conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, digestive tract bleeding, abnormal growth in the colon and other abdominal & gastrointestinal diseases can be diagnosed through endoscopy. Due to rise in median age of the population, growing incidence of ophthalmic and gastrointestinal diseases and increasing application of the medical videoscope technology in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD) and cancer, the use of medical videoscope has increased. According to a recent article published recently by Becker’s ASC, the gross charge pe GI/endoscopy case is of about USD 3,305.00. Moreover between 2000 and 2009, the percentage of surgery centers offering gastroenterology procedures increased from 11 percent to 34 percent. Hence, with increase in the cases of GI/endoscopy the need for medical videoscope has increased drastically.
Download Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-videoscope-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing number of surgical procedures that utilize medical cameras
- Technological advancements in medical cameras
- High manufacturing costs
Based on product:
- Video Endoscopes
- Visualization Systems
On the basis of application:
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Endoscopy
- Urology Endoscopy (Cystoscopy)
Based on geography:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
In December 2016, Lakeridge Health installed three CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray Systems to help its staff to capture digital radiography exams for patients in the emergency department and intensive care units, as well as inpatients. Two imaging systems are installed at Lakeridge Health Oshawa and the third is deployed at Lakeridge Health Bowmanville.
In June 2018, , ZEISS, launched its new product under the brand name VISULAS green photocoagulation laser at the World Ophthalmology Congress in Barcelona. The new product is used to treat a variety of eye diseases including two major causes of blindness: Diabetic Retinopathy and Age-related Macular Degeneration. It offers uninterrupted workflow by giving doctors the ability to monitor important treatment settings directly from the eyepiece and the ability to change these settings while operating the joystick, respectively.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global medical videoscope market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Customization of the Report:
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All type covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
- To analyze growth strategies such as product launches and developments, acquisitions, expansions, and agreements adopted by major players in the Global Medical Videoscope Market.
- To identify key players operating in the Global Medical Videoscope Market and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies.
- To describe major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the Global Medical Videoscope Market.
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Global Medical Videoscope Market
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
Order a Copy of Global Medical Videoscope Market Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-videoscope-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar