Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1452417-the-uk-food-grocery-market-1
“The UK Food & Grocery Market 2018-2023”, report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the food & grocery market (including forecasts up to 2023), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook. The report focuses on food, tobacco & e-cigarettes, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, household products and hot drinks. Consumer data is based on our 2018 UK How Britain Shops survey, using a panel of 10,000 nationally representative consumers.
The UK food & grocery market is forecast to reach £150.9bn in 2018, with forecast growth of 15.1% between 2018-2023. Mergers and acquisitions throughout 2017 and 2018 are consolidating the market, leading to challenges for suppliers – particularly with Brexit uncertainty mounting. Online continues to grow at pace, reaching 8.3% penetration in 2018.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Tesco, Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Morrisons, Aldi, The Co-op, M&S, Waitrose, Lidl, Spar, Ocado, Amazon, Iceland, B&M
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1452417-the-uk-food-grocery-market-1
– The health and wellness trend is damaging volume sales across key food & grocery sub-sectors, including meat & fish and sugar & sweet products
– The discounters control 13.2% of the market, and (coupled with the rise of online specialists) threaten to further erode market share of the Big Four in the future
– Uncertainty surrounding the future of global trade relations will see food & grocery inflation peak in 2018 at 3.3%, and will remain above 3% until mid-2020
– The 65+ demographic now accounts for 23.9% of all food & grocery spending (£36.1bn) – up 3.4ppts since 2016
– The main drivers of value for money, quality, price and range are crucial to consumers, with at least 75% of food & grocery shoppers rating each of these criteria seven or more out of ten for importance.
– The number of consumers who shop at least every few days has risen by 2.7ppts since last year to 46.2%, coupled by a 3.0ppts reduction in the percentage who only shop once a week.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1452417
Reasons to buy
– Understand how mergers and acquisitions are affecting the food & grocery market in 2018 to identify new potential partnerships
– Explore how the dynamics of the online grocery market are changing and view online market shares of the major grocers, allowing you to explore potential avenues of growth through e-commerce
– Identify the technological drivers behind Ocado’s success to understand how you can adapt your business accordingly
– Learn about the shopping differences across age groups to understand how your store portfolio needs to adapt to compensate
– Discover the reasons behind the success of the discounters, and what this will mean for other players in the market in order to better compete.
Table of Contents
THE HOT ISSUES
Market drivers and inhibitors in food & grocery
Main issues in food & grocery :
Mergers, acquisitions and partnerships: Sainsbury’s and ASDA
Mergers, acquisitions and partnerships: Tesco
Price-focused retailers are experiencing the highest rates of growth
Online consolidation and the rise of the online specialists
Ocado’s technological prowess will result in prolific growth
Strategies for success
WHAT PEOPLE BUY
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1452417-the-uk-food-grocery-market-1
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States