Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1390803-mobile-financial-services-market
“Mobile Financial Services Market Opportunities for Telcos in Asia-Pacific”, a new Telecom Insider Report by HTF, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile financial services (MFS) market in Asia Pacific (APAC). It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
MFS has proliferated throughout APAC with varied levels of adoption largely related to the development level of each market. Developed APAC has higher levels of overall MFS adoption, however telcos play a smaller role due to the strength of traditional financial institutions. However in emerging APAC , many telcos have launched MFS, including mobile money services, mobile banking, and regional remittances. Telcos in this sub-region that are at a more advanced phase of evolution have opted to expand their MFS to include savings, credit, and insurance services.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Telkomsel, True Thailand, Globe Philippines, Alibaba, Ant Financial
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1390803
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Section 1: Mobile Financial Services: Portfolio: This section provides an overview of the core portfolio of mobile network operators’ mobile financial services.
– Section 2: MFS in Asia Pacific: This section looks at the recent development and the current state of mobile financial services in APAC, while also providing a closer look at the differences and similarities of mobile person-to-person payments.
– Section 3: Case studies: This section looks at a total of two difference case studies from APAC giving insight into mobile network operators’ portfolios, strategies, positioning, ambitions as well as the impact MFS has had on revenue.
– Section 4: Key findings: it consists of a summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the APAC mobile financial services market.
– Key market drivers enabling telcos to capture market opportunities include a small banked population with a growing or high rate of mobile services adoption. Increasing smartphone penetration also enables more compelling MFS. Further investment from government and industry into telco MFS platforms to achieve financial inclusion and drive financial service penetration is another key factor for MFS growth in the region.
– In order to provide a fuller and more advanced range of mobile financial services, operators across the region are both creating in-house solutions and partnering with more traditional financial players.
– Telcos engaging with financial regulatory bodies to gain licenses, ease regulations and ecourage cross industry collaboration are more succesful when launching MFS.
Reasons to buy
– Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of mobile financial services (MFS) portfolios and positioning in the APAC markets.
– The report investigates MFS trends, milestones and competitive attributes, looking in particular at the various drivers and inhibitors in the APAC region.
– To study APAC’s most competitive MNO MFS provisions, in order to inform strategic decision-making.
– The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider mobile money market and what these developments might mean for the future.
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1390803-mobile-financial-services-market
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States