Global Stem Cell Therapy Market is expected to reach USD 15.63 billion by 2025, from USD 7.72 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The Stem Cell Therapy market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample PDF Copy of This Research Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-stem-cell-therapy-market
Stem cell therapy is the therapy which uses stem cells for the treatment or prevention of a disease. Bone marrow transplant is the widely applicable therapy which is followed by umbilical cord blood. Research is going on to develop various sources (such as cord blood cells, bone marrow and skin) to use these cells for treatment of various disorders like neurodegenerative diseases and conditions such as heart disease, diabetes and other conditions. Some of the major players operating in the global stem cell therapy market are
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.)
- MEDIPOST Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Anterogen Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Pharmicell Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- STEMCELL Technologies Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Cellular Engineering Technologies Inc.
- BioTime Inc.
- Takara Bio Inc.
- U.S. Stem Cell, Inc.
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc.
- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc.
- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.
- Fate Therapeutics Inc.
- Geron Corporation.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Vericel Corporation.
Others: ViaCyte, Inc, AbbVie, Mesoblast Ltd., Roslin Cells, Regeneus Ltd, ReNeuron Group plc,, International Stem Cell Corporation, Aastrom Biosciences, Inc., Advanced Cell Technology, Cryo Cell International, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., Geron Corporation, and Invitrogen and others. The global stem cell therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of the global stem cell therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- In March 2016, Scientists at Michigan State University unveiled new kind of cells “induced XEN cells” from a cellular trash pile. This discovery is expected to drive advancements in regenerative medicine.
- On February 13, 2018- Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan) and Universal Cells, Inc. (Japan) announced that Astellas has assimilated with Universal Cells. Astellas would gain Universal Cells’ proprietary Universal Donor Cell technology to create cell therapy products that do not require Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) matching, potentially overcoming a huge treatment challenge by reducing the risk of rejection.
- In October 2017, the Astellas Institute for Regenerative Medicine (AIRM) and Universal Cells entered into an exclusive license agreement to utilize Universal Donor Cell technology in a single indication.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-stem-cell-therapy-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- As per growing awareness to therapeutic potency of stem cells in disease organization.
- Because of advanced genome-based cell analysis techniques.
- Due to the increase in the growth rate of public-private investments for stem cell research.
- Because of identification of new stem cell lines.
- Due to the developments in infrastructure for stem cell banking.
- Because of complication associated with preservation of stem cell.
- Difficulty while collecting adult stem cell or somatic stem cells.
The global stem cell therapy market is segmented based on
- End Users
- Geographical Segments
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into
- The allogeneic stem cell therapy segment is expected lead the market because of commercialization of allogeneic stem cell therapy products and wide application with easy scale up process.
- Based on products, the market is segmented into
- The adult stem cells accounts highest share in market due to ability to generate trillions of specialized cells which may lower the risks of rejection and repair tissue damage.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into
- The musculoskeletal disorders segment leads the market due to availability of stem cell-based products for the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, high prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders and bone & joint diseases.
- Based on end users, the market is segmented into
- The growing number of stem cell donors, improved stem cell banking facilities and because of the research and development therapeutic companies held the largest share in stem cell therapy.
- Based on geography ,the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- North America & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
- Allogeneic stem cell therapy
- Autologous stem cell therapy
- Adult stem cells
- Human embryonic stem cells
- Induced pluripotent stem cells and others
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Wounds and injuries
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Gastrointestinal diseases, and other applications
- Therapeutic companies
- Cell and tissues banks
- Tools and reagent companies
- Service companies
Potential held by the report
- Recent stem cell therapy industry trends and developments
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the stem cell therapy market
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the “stem cell therapy” and its commercial landscape
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for stem cell therapy market analysis and forecast 2018-2025.
- 5. Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the stem cell therapy market
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-stem-cell-therapy-market
Global Cell Harvesting Market is expected to reach USD 387.9 Million by 2025, from USD 196.9 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar