Stratview Research has launched a new research report on Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market. In the report, the market has been segmented by Aircraft Type (Commercial Aircraft, Regional Aircraft, Helicopter, Military Aircraft, and General Aviation), by Application Type (Airframe, Flight Control Surfaces, Landing Gear, Wheels & Brakes, and Others), by Material Type (Polymers, Metals, and Composites), by Motion Type (Static Application and Dynamic Application), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World).
The 244 pages market report studies the aircraft aerodynamic seals market in the global aerospace industry over the trend and forecast period of 2012 to 2023. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Go through the Table of Contents: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/toc/329/Aircraft-Aerodynamic-Seals-Market.html
The global aircraft aerodynamic seals market in the aerospace & defense industry offers good growth prospects over the next five years. The market is expected to witness a sound growth rate of >4.5% over the next five years to reach an estimated value of US$ 494.7 million in 2023.
Seals are used in the multiple areas of an aircraft in order to serve a wide array of functions including aerodynamics, fire resistance, conduction, insulation, and air and fluid handling. Aerodynamic seals are the most widely used in an aircraft in terms of both value and units sold and account for more than 40% of the total aircraft seals market. Aerodynamic seals in an aircraft are exposed to a wide range of challenging and operating conditions, such as high temperature, pressure, aggressive chemicals, high frequency of oscillation, and the threat of fire and explosion. It becomes necessary to select a sealing material that can handle such extreme circumstances. The most commonly used materials in aircraft aerodynamic seals are polymers, which comprise elastomers, such as silicone, fluorosilicone, PTFE, rubber, and thermoplastics.
Request sample of the report: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/329/Aircraft-Aerodynamic-Seals-Market.html
Increasing production rates of commercial aircraft are primarily driving the demand for aerodynamic seals. Both the major commercial aircraft manufacturers, Boeing and Airbus, are incessantly increasing the production rates of their best-selling aircraft in order to meet such huge order backlogs. At the same time, both have strategically been launching fuel-efficient version of their best-selling aircraft programs to have a better grip on the market growth. Currently, Boeing and Airbus had a combined total order backlog of 13,090 commercial aircraft as of 31 March 2018. Owing to this factor, it is estimated that there would have a sustained demand for aerodynamic seals in the foreseeable future.
In addition, the market will be driven by multitude of factors, a few of which are noted below:
Increasing Commercial and Regional Aircraft Deliveries:
The global annual commercial aircraft deliveries are expected to reach approximately 2,184 units by 2023, mainly driven by demand from the Asia-Pacific region. The continuous organic growth in the production of commercial and regional aircraft is likely to create a healthy demand for aerodynamic seals.
High Growth Potential in Wide Body Aircraft:
Wide body aircraft are likely to register high growth CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period (2018 to 2023) largely driven by increasing production rate of A350XWB and B787. Increasing demand for wide-body aircraft is likely to create more demand for aerodynamic seals.
Increasing Demand for Fuel-Efficient Aircraft:
Airlines are constantly focusing on increasing the fuel efficiency to deal with the stringent emission standards imposed by regulatory authorities and improving the overall operating margin of the company. This has resulted in an increasing demand for lightweight aircraft aerodynamic seals made with composites and polymers. The aerospace industry stakeholders are developing lightweight parts including seals to enhance the fuel efficiency of the aircraft. This also increases the operating margin of the airlines.
Major airlines are focused on the development of their approach to reduce fuel consumption to gain more profit. To enable this, great emphasis is being placed on the development of modified aerodynamic sealing solution for the aircraft industry. These modifications are expected to lead the growth in global aircraft aerodynamic seals market.
Stratview Research has done a rigorous study on the aircraft aerodynamic seals market in its recently launched market report. Market forecast has been done after considering the views of key decision makers, extensive desk research, key market drivers and challenges, apart from our market expertise.
To know more about the market, drop your query at the following link:
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
This report studies the aircraft aerodynamic seals market and has segmented the market in five ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the five ways in which the market is segmented:
Global Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market, By Aircraft Type
- Commercial Aircraft (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Regional Aircraft (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Helicopter (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Military Aircraft (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- General Aviation (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Global Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market, By Application Type
- Airframe (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Flight Control Surfaces (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Landing Gear, Wheels & Brakes (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Others (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Global Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market, By Motion Type
- Static Applications (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Dynamic Applications (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Global Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market, By Material Type
- Polymer Seals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Composite Seals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Metal Seals (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Global Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market, By Region
- North America (Country Analysis: The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, The UK, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: Latin America, The Middle East, and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the global aerospace & defense industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.