HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 46 pages on title ‘Electricals Retailing in South Africa, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2023’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that important players such as Dion Wired, Pick n Pay, Pep, Shoprite, Expert, CAN, Checkers – All Brands, OK, Russells, Game. In 2017, sector sales reached R68.7 billion and are projected to grow at 9.0% CAGR during 2017-2023 to reach R105.9 billion by 2023. Dion Wired is the market leader with 5.6% market share in 2017.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1461601-electricals-retailing-in-south-africa-market
“Electricals Retailing in South Africa, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2023”, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to South Africa retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing South Africa electricals industry.
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
– The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector.
– South Africa retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2017-2023
– Increasing sales of smartphones drive sector sales
– Specialists are losing market share to hypermarkets and online stores
– A wide variety of products at value pricing boosts online sales
– Retailers are focusing on store expansion and offering omni-channel experience
– Shoprite registered the highest sales growth during 2016-2017.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in South Africa retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in South Africa retail market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Pick n Pay
Checkers – All Brands
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1461601-electricals-retailing-in-south-africa-market
Table of Contents
The state of the nation
The state of retail
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1461601-electricals-retailing-in-south-africa-market
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States