The study covers key important players such as ASDA, IKEA, Tesco, Argos, B&M, Marks & Spencer, Shop Direct, Primark, The Range, Wilko, Amazon
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1461627-uk-bedroom-textiles-2018
UK Bedroom Textiles – 2018
“UK Bedroom Textiles – 2018”, report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK Bedroom Textiles market (including forecasts up to 2023), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook. The report focuses on pillows & duvets, covers, blankets, sheets and bedding accessories. Consumer data is based on our 2018 UK UK Bedroom Textiles survey, using a panel of 2,000 nationally representative consumers.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1461627
The bedroom textiles market is worth £2,643.8m in 2018 and will grow by 13.3% by 2023. This growth will be volume led, and in line with the general issues with the department store channel, some of these retailers will lose out to value general merchandisers. This is in line with a trend for consumers to trade down on replacement driven purchases such as bedroom textiles, so retailers must inspire shoppers to make more impulse purchases.
– Over the next five years, the bedroom textiles market will grow by 13.3%
– The largest category within bedroom textiles in 2018 is also set to be the fastest growing in the next five years.
– Innovation and wider range of synthetic and natural items on offer will drive growth in pillow and duvets.
Reasons to buy
– Using our five year forecasts to 2023, learn which subcategories in the Bedroom textiles market will be the fastest performing to ensure more focus and investment in these winning product areas.
– Understand how drivers of Bedroom textiles, such as price, quality, design and innovation, change in importance among different demographics in order to maximise sales potential.
– Understand the impact of rising cotton prices on the bedroom textiles market.
– Gain a better understanding of the customer shopping journey for Bedroom textiles and understand how online is changing this journey
– See which retailers are set to gain share in 2018 and beyond and the reasons behind this.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Marks & Spencer
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1461627-uk-bedroom-textiles-2018
Table of Contents
ISSUES AND STRATEGIES
Main issues in UK Bedroom Textiles:
1. Consumers are trading down
2. Rising cotton prices
3. Department stores under pressure
4. Replacement the key purchase motivation
Strategies for success
Overall sector size and growth
Sector size and growth: Pillows & Duvets
Sector size and growth: Blankets
Sector size and growth: Covers
Sector size and growth: Sheets
Sector size and growth: Bedroom accessories
Channels of distribution
Marks & Spencer
Penetration and profiles
Net agreement statements
Price/ quality concerns
Seasonal consumer behaviour
Considerd and used conversion
Retailer usage by demogroaphic
Drivers of retailer choice
Retailer usage by segment
What is included
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1461627-uk-bedroom-textiles-2018
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States