The report “Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market – Premium Insight, Industry Trends, FPNV Positioning Matrix, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing & Forecasts to 2024 (Q3 2018 Update)“, published by 360iResearch, states that the global market was valued at USD 176.15 million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 1,182.65 million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 31.26% from 2017 to 2024.
Access Full Report: https://www.360iresearch.com/reports/view/global-cannabinoid-hemp-oil-market
The major forces driving the growth of the cannabinoid hemp oil market include the social acceptance of cannabis products globally and increasing use in the treatment of patients diagnosed with neurological disorders and other chronic diseases. Moreover, legal supply of quality-controlled cannabis oil available for sale increasing demand of cannabis-infused foods and beverages legalized production of cannabis in north america import and export of cannabis or cannabis products for medical and scientific purposes and in-house cultivation cannabis are also some of the factors that are driving the market growth. However poor guidance and inaccurate dosing can result in a dangerous consequence, product developers need to be constantly on their toes, and possessing, using, distributing or selling cannabis oil are subject to varying international laws may hinder the market growth. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity such as the new product development related to cannabis-infused foods and beverages, and pharmaceutical companies and beverage companies eyeing the cannabis oil market. The possible challenges for market growth are heavy taxes imposed on the cannabis industry. But key players in the market are overcoming the challenges with continual improvement and innovation.
Company Usability Profiles:
The cannabinoid hemp oil market research report provides the company usability profiles and analyzes the business overview, business strategy, and business SWOT analysis of the following company:
1. Aphria, Inc.
2. CBD Health Solutions, LLC.
3. CV Sciences, Inc.
4. CW Hemp
5. Canopy Growth Corporation
6. Elixinol LLC
8. Folium Biosciences
9. Freedom Leaf Inc.
10. Green Roads of Florida, LLC
11. Isodiol International, Inc.
12. Kazmira LLC
13. Medical Marijuana, Inc.
14. NuLeaf Naturals LLC
Access Free Sample Report on Intellect: https://www.360iresearch.com/360iResearch-Intellect-Subscription-Portal
Scope of the Report:
The research report categorizes the cannabinoid hemp oil market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following segments:
1. Based on Form, the cannabinoid hemp oil is studied across Concentrated Oil, Cream, Food Additive, Inhaled Liquids, Supplement Capsule, and Tincture Spray.
2. Based on Source, the cannabinoid hemp oil is studied across Inorganic, and Organic.
3. Based on Application, the cannabinoid hemp oil is studied across Cosmetics & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, and Pet Care.
4. Based on Distribution Channel, the cannabinoid hemp oil is studied across Offline Mode, and Online Mode.
5. Based on geography, the cannabinoid hemp oil is studied across Americas (United States), Europe, Middle East & Africa (United Kingdom, Germany, and Saudi Arabia), and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and India).
Table of Content:
2. Research & Forecasting
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insight
5. Industry Trends
6. Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market, by Form
7. Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market, by Source
8. Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market, by Application
9. Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market, by Distribution Channel
10. Global Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market, by Geography
11. 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix
12. Competitive News Feed Analysis
13. Company Usability Profiles
Reasons to Buy:
The cannabinoid hemp oil market research study reveals hidden insights and dynamic, which in turn helps the players in the ecosystem take better strategic decisions. The firms looking for purchasing the global cannabinoid hemp oil market research report could look for following prospects on their way to better understand the market that can aid further decision making and possibly identify the best opportunities to exploit.
1. Evaluate the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the report and analyze the cannabinoid hemp oil market penetration with respect to industries and geographies.
2. Evaluate the key vendors in the cannabinoid hemp oil market in terms of products satisfaction and business strategy. This helps identify consumer preferences and understand its current position in 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix.
3. Evaluates the key vendors and deeply analyze competitive landscape, revenue pockets, market trends, growth prospects, pain points, drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities of the cannabinoid hemp oil market.
Company Name: 360iResearch LLP
Contact Person: Shikha Sachan
Email: Send Email
Address:B17-802, Nyati Elan, Wagholi