This report studies the Global Atomic Clock Market status and forecast,, categorizes the global Atomic Clock market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Atomic clock is a clock device that uses an electron transition frequency in the microwave, optical, or ultraviolet region of the electromagnetic spectrum of atoms as a frequency standard for its timekeeping element.
Rubidium atomic clock or rubidium standard, is a high accuracy frequency and time standard. Rubidium atomic clocks, the simplest and most compact of other atomic clocks, use a glass cell of rubidium gas that changes its absorption of light at the optical rubidium frequency when the surrounding microwave frequency is just right. Atomic Clock is a precision clock that depends for its operation on an electrical oscillator regulated by the natural vibration frequencies of an atomic system (as a beam of cesium atoms).
Cesium beam atomic clock (Cs beam) is a device that uses as a reference the exact frequency of the microwave spectral line emitted by atoms of the metallic element cesium, in particular its isotope of atomic weight 133 (“Cs-133”).
Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clocks are the most precise clocks in the world, offering the highest short-term stability: time remains stable up to 100 times better than a Rubidium clock.
Click to view the full report details, Reports TOC, figure and tables：
The Chip Scale Atomic Clock (CSAC) was a microchip-sized atomic clock for use in portable equipment. The Microsemi SA.45s CSAC is the world’s first commercially available chip scale atomic clock, providing the accuracy and stability of atomic clock technology while achieving true breakthroughs in reduced size, weight and power consumption.
North America region is the largest consumption of Atomic Clock, with a revenue market share nearly 29.91% in 2017.
The second place is Europe; following North America with the revenue market share over 29.82% in 2017. China is another important consumption market of Atomic Clock.
Atomic Clock mainly has three kinds, including Rubidium Atomic Clock& CSAC, Cs Beam Atomic Clock and Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock. The Consumption market share of Rubidium Atomic Clock& CSAC is 97.18% in 2017.
Atomic Clock used in Space & Military/Aerospace, Scientific & Metrology Research, Telecom/Broadcasting etc. The sales market share of Atomic Clock used in Scientific & Metrology Research is 31.97% in 2017.
Briefly speaking, in the next few years, Atomic Clock industry will still be a relative steady industry. Sales of Atomic Clock have brought a lot of opportunities, there will more companies enter into this industry.
The global Atomic Clock market is valued at 340 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 510 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
– Orolia Group
– Oscilloquartz SA
– Frequency Electronics
– VREMYA-CH JSC
– Stanford Research Systems
– Chengdu Spaceon Electronics
– AccuBeat Ltd
– Excelitas Technologies
– Shanghai Astronomical Observatory
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
– North America
– Southeast Asia
– Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
Request for more information(Reports Sample Copy):-
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
– North America- United States, Canada, Mexico.
– Asia-Pacific- China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam.
– Europe- Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia.
– Central & South America- Brazil, Rest of Central & South America.
– Middle East & Africa.
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
– Rubidium Atomic Clock & CSAC
– Cesium Atomic Clock
– Hydrogen Maser Atomic Clock
– By Application, the market can be split into
– Space & Military/Aerospace
– Scientific & Metrology Research
The study objectives of this report are:
– To analyze and study the global Atomic Clock capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
– Focuses on the key Atomic Clock manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
– Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
– To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
– To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
– To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
– To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
– To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
– To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
– To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Atomic Clock are as follows:
– History Year: 2013-2017
– Base Year: 2017
– Estimated Year: 2018
– Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
– Atomic Clock Manufacturers
– Atomic Clock Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
– Atomic Clock Subcomponent Manufacturers
– Industry Association
– Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Atomic Clock market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Benefits of Purchasing QY Research Report
- Analyst Support: Get you query resolved from our expert analysts before and after purchasing the report
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our expert team will assist with all your research needs and customize the report
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights about the reports
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report
Buy Full Report Now, Report delivery time within 24 hours @ https://www.qyresearch.com/settlement/pre/11445b67cc189c5ac1af3d5c70b92ccd,0,1,Global%20Atomic%20Clock%20Market%20Professional%20Survey%20Report%202018
QYResearch always pursuits high product quality with the belief that quality is the soul of business. Through years of effort and supports from huge number of customer supports, QYResearch consulting group has accumulated creative design methods on many high-quality markets investigation and research team with rich experience. Today, QYResearch has become the brand of quality assurance in consulting industry.
Company Name: QY Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Rahul Singh
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 626 295 2442
Address:17890 Castleton, Suite 218,
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States