Ornamental Fish Market Overview Analysis:
The ornamental fish industry includes 125 countries in the business of collecting and breeding of fish. The tropical fresh water type is the largest segment of all and accounts for 50% of the global trade. This branch has over 800 species of fish that are majorly found in the Asia Pacific. Some of its examples are Guppies and Neon Tetra. Temperate fresh water fish are mostly outdoor fish kept in ponds and account for 45% of the market share. They are relatively low on maintenance as compared to any other variant. The Koi carp and gold fish are temperate fresh water fish. The marine ornamentals consist of the clownfish also called the ‘Nemo’ and the reef fish which are majorly found in the wild.
Ornamental Fish Market Study:
Ornamental fish market was valued at USD 8160 Million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.04% to reach USD 11125 Million by 2022.
Ask for Free Sample Report @ https://www.researchcosmos.com/request/ornamental-fish-market-report-2017-global-industry-anal/73731680
Ornamental Fish Market Growth Study:
Increasing restrictions of keeping pets like dogs and cats at homes are making ornamental fish an attractive option for all. Prices of ornamental fish are generally on the higher end of the spectrum and need maintenance and care that amounts to effort, time and money. The value chain these fish go through before actually being sold, involves middle-men that shoot up the prices effectively. The ornamental fish industry is a multi-billion-dollar industry with over 2500 species of fish involved and with countries attempting to save the market via aquaculture, captive breeding etc., which is expected to show steady growth over the years.
Make an Inquire before buying report @ https://www.researchcosmos.com/inquire/ornamental-fish-market-report-2017-global-industry-anal/73731680
Ornamental Fish Market Geographical Analysis:
Geographically, the global ornamental fish market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific dominates with 55% market share followed by Europe that occupies 25% market share. Asia Pacific zones are also known to export fish all over the world, up to 57% of the global exports, with Singapore alone exporting around $56 million worth of ornamental fish to 80 countries. India is also the second largest producer of fish in the world contributing to about 5.43% market share, thereby, exporting to several countries.
Key Takeaways from this Report:
- For different product types, end use applications and industry verticals, offers calculated growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units), and Value ($M) in each region to estimate the market potential.
- Identify various driving factors, constrains and untold opportunities that can impact the global marketplace
- Know the position of your competitor based on the market shares, financial performance, strategical approaches, SWOT, product benchmarking and so on.
- Increase overall revenue by understanding the geographical impact on sales and distribution channels.
- Evaluate the increase in values at each step of industry supply chain to improve process efficacy and optimize the value.
- Understand the market dynamics of leading players like deals, partnerships, new products, mergers and acquisitions in the last four years.
- Estimate the gaps in supply-demand, statics involved in import-export, and regulatory framework of the worldwide market in over 20 top nations.
Ornamental Fish Market Key major Vendors Study:
Some of the players in this market are Liuji, Jiahe, Wanjin, Haojin, Oasis Fish Farm, Aqua Leisure, Imperial Tropicals, Florida Tropical Fish Direct, BioAquatix, Captive Bred, Chongqing Shanghua, Guangzhou Leshi Aguarium, etc.
Research Cosmos is a provider of standard and customized Industry research, business intelligence and consulting services across more than 100 domains in different industries of the world. We host the trending Industry reports of the world’s top-notch publishing companies, offering services to a wide range of customers from students to fortune 500 companies and discloses the hidden opportunities in every leading industry of the world.
Company Name: Research Cosmos
Contact Person: Kevin Stewart
Email: Send Email
Address:4390 U.S 1, Suite 211
State: New Jersey
Country: United States