A new research report is published by HTF Market Intelligence on ‘Life Insurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ with 75 pages.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1489708-life-insurance-in-bahrain-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
Life Insurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
HTF MI ‘Life Insurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Bahraini life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Bahraini insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together HTF MI research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bahraini life insurance segment, including –
– An overview of the Bahraini life insurance segment
– The Bahraini life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
– A comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics
– A comparison of the Bahraini life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
– The various distribution channels in the Bahraini life insurance segment
– Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Bahrain
– Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Bahraini insurance industry
– By the end of 2018, the India-based SBI Life is expected to open a branch in Bahrain to cater to non-resident Indians. It will offer unit-linked, traditional and term insurance products.
– In December 2016, Solidarity Group Holding BSC acquired a majority stake in Al Ahlia Insurance Company BSC for BHD10.6 million (USD27.8 million) in cash.
– Life insurance accounted for 14.2% of the Bahraini insurance industry’s gross written premium in 2016.
Read Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1489708-life-insurance-in-bahrain-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
– This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Bahrain.
– It provides historical values for the Bahraini life insurance segment for the report’s 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bahraini life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
– It provides a comparison of the Bahraini life insurance segment with its regional counterparts.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Bahrain.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Bahrain and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bahraini life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bahraini life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahraini insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Life Ins. Corporation (Internatinal)
Bahrain National Life Assurance Co.
Al Hilal Life
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1489708-life-insurance-in-bahrain-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.2.2 Active policies
4.2.4 Assets and investments
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1489708
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States