4G connectivity has been a revolutionary trend in telecom sector which has been developed to replace 3G connectivity. The 4G (fourth generation) mobile network technology facilitates reliable connection which offers high-speed transfer of the data. The 4G LTE, mainly, refers to fourth-generation long-term evolution that provides the fastest connection for a mobile internet experience which is estimated to be ten times faster than the 3G mobile network.
The 4G LTE connectivity are guided by various technology namely LTE-Frequency Duplex Division (LTE-FDD), LTE- Time Duplex Division (LTE-TDD), WiMax, and HSPA+. These technologies are driven by the spectrum band which offers the end-user with better internet connectivity and browsing capability. For instance, Telstra, an Australia-based leading telecommunication company which implements carrier aggregation of the data is delivered through FDD at 700MHz and 1,800MHz spectrum bands.
On the positive side, the accelerated adoption of in-expensive smart devices such as smartphone, laptops, and tablets and increase in demand for better connectivity for enhancing customer experience are expected to be some of the driving factors for the development of 4G LTE Market over the assessment period. On the flip side, constant review of regulation policy concerning spectrum standards and exposure to harmful radiations are expected to be impelling factors for the growth of the market over the review period.
The Global 4G LTE Market value is expected to reach approximately USD 322.77 billion growing with a 38% CAGR over the forecast period 2017-2023.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1088
Major Key Players:
- Verizon Wireless (U.S.)
- AT&T (U.S.)
- Sprint Nextel (U.S.)
- MetroPCS (U.S.)
- U.S. Cellular (U.S.)
- S.K. Telecom (South Korea)
- Alcatel-Lucent (France)
- Bharti Airtel Ltd.(India)
- LM Ericsson (Sweden),
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China)
- Vodafone Group PLC (U.K.)
- The 4G LTE Market is segmented into device-type, technology, connection plan, and organization size.
- By device type, the 4G LTE market is classified as smartphones, laptops, tablets, routers, wireless modem, and others. Furthermore, on the basis of technology, the market is categorized into LTE-FDD (frequency division duplex), LTE-TDD (Time division duplex), LTE- advance, WiMax, HSPA+. By connection plan, the market is bifurcated into pre-paid and post-paid. Lastly, on the basis of organization size, the market is categorized into small & medium enterprises and large enterprises.
Latest Industry News:
- Finnish telecom gear maker Nokia has forged a partnership with BSNL to implement the next level of industrial automation to enable greater operational efficiency at Nokia’s Chennai plant. The partners will be leveraging 4G LTE technology. 16 OCT 2018
- Harman has launched Spark, a dongle that connects to a vehicle’s OBD II sensor in order to provide both diagnostic data and in-car 4G LTE access. 25 SEP 2018
Browse Full PR Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/press-release/4g-lte-market
Geographically, the 4G LTE market is segmented into four different regions namely North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and The Rest of World.
North America is presumed to have significant growth in the 4G LTE Market. The United States and Canada are leading countries in the region. The market growth is due to advanced spectrum efficiency which allows the repurposing of broadcast spectrum for broadband. Asia Pacific is also anticipated to be the fastest growing region in the 4G LTE Market over the forecast period. South Korea, India, Japan, and China are the leading countries in the 4G LTE Market.
This growth pattern is attributed to a rapid increase in demand for high-speed connectivity. Europe is expected to witness key region in the market owing to pre-requisite infrastructure and technical expertise in the telecom sector.
- Telecom operators
- Technology Investors
- Research/Consultancy Firms
- Cloud Service Providers
- Telecom service providers
- Telecom regulatory agencies
- Government Institutions
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/4g-lte-market-1088
Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar