Public safety agencies such as police department are responsible for justice, national security and policing. These agencies uses public safety analytics which includes various analytical solutions such as video analytics, identity analytics, and social media analytics which help in accurate prediction of crime and disasters, helping agencies to ensure societal safety.
Key driver for the growth of Public Safety Analytics Market is the increasing rate of criminal activities and terrorist attacks which has led to the adoption of data analytics as a solution for public safety by the agencies to gain useful insights from the collected data. This enables the law enforcement agencies to gain actionable insights from the data, needed to prevent crimes and maintain public safety. Furthermore, advances in business intelligence helps public safety agencies to make predictions, based on the historical data by using real-time data stream analytics and machine learning.
Crime reduction and prevention is a major concern for law enforcement agencies to increase public safety, reduce crime costs to society and avoid harm to public property. Public safety agencies generate tremendous amount of data from various sources such as criminal records, social media platforms, and investigation data. The shift of public safety analytics towards the integration of predictive and preventive analytics helps in crime analysis from historical data to predict future crimes.
The global public safety analytics market is expected to generate a market value of USD 11.75 billion by 2023 growing at a 16.22% CAGR during the forecast period 2018–2023
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6696
Major Key Players:
- Hexagon (Sweden)
- IBM (US)
- Cisco (US)
- NEC (Japan)
- SAP (Germany)
- Esri (US)
- SAS (US)
- Nice Systems (Israel)
- Splunk (US)
- Verint Systems (US)
- Hitachi Vantara (US)
- Haystax (US)
Global public safety analytics market study aims at different segments such as component, analytics type, deployment type, application, vertical, region and estimating market growth across these segments
- By component, the market is segmented into solution and service. Solution segment is further segmented into video analytics, social media analytics, identity analytics, sensor data analytics, others (speech analytics, text analytics, and crowd analytics) and the service segment is further segmented into system integration, support and maintenance, consulting services, managed services.
- By analytics type, the market is segmented into predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, descriptive analytics.
- By deployment type, the market is segmented into on-premise and cloud.
- By application, the market is segmented into pattern recognition, incident detection, person of interest screening, and surveillance.
- By vertical, the market is segmented into law enforcement and intelligence agencies, border control, public transportation security, critical infrastructure security, and others (manufacturing and emergency services).
- By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
The global market for public safety analytics is estimated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023. The geographical analysis of public safety analytics market is studied for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
North America is expected to dominate the market of public safety analytics due to presence of major public safety solution providers and advanced security technology present in the countries like the US and Canada. This is expected to boost the market growth in this region. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period owing to the increasing investments in smart city projects which have given rise to the adoption of public safety analytics solutions.
- Government agencies
- Security service providers
- Public safety solution vendors
- Investors and venture capitalist
- Information technology (IT) physical security agencies
- System integrators
- Independent software vendors
- Managed security service providers
- Value-added resellers
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/public-safety-analytics-market-6696
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Public Safety Analytics Market, By Region, 2018–2023
Table 2 North America: Public Safety Analytics Market, By Country, 2018–2023
Table 3 Europe: Public Safety Analytics Market, By Country, 2018–2023
Table 4 Asia-Pacific: Public Safety Analytics Market, By Country, 2018–2023
Table 5 Rest of the World: Public Safety Analytics Market, By Country, 2018–2023
List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Public Safety Analytics Market Segmentation
Figure 2 Forecast Methodology
Figure 3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of Global Public Safety Analytics Market
Figure 4 Value Chain of Global Public Safety Analytics Market
Figure 5 Share of Global Public Safety Analytics Market In 2017, By Country (In %)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar