Cell Culture Market Overview
The growth of biopharmaceuticals has brought about an exceptional increase in the demand for cell culture products. Techniques used for the cell culture are almost half a decade old albeit only applied in production or half of that time. It emerged in the 80s with the utilization of recombinant DNA technology and has been developed to be the major underpinning of the biopharmaceutical market.
Bacteria and yeast are preferred candidates for cell culture, due to the ease of growing them. Different types of cells can be made to express a single protein, but one that is produced by a bacterium will be different from the one produced by an animal cell. Choice of a right cell for culture is essential because it may result in a protein that is more suiting for our needs. The selection of the right cell will also help in eliminating extra steps from the manufacturing process.
The major factors affecting the Cell Culture market include increased investment in healthcare, R&D and other conferences workshops. Additionally, smaller companies entering the market due to the introduction of customized cell culture products has additionally driven the market. Agreements and partnerships between the key players in the industry for rapid developmental strategies also serves as another boost to the market. On the other hand, the market remains hindered by factors such as, the high cost of research biology as well as the high costs of equipment used in the cell culture. Another restraint for the market is the requirement of infrastructure for cell based-research.
Cell Culture Market Forecast Report (2018-2023)
The Global Cell Culture Market worth was USD 15.25 billion in 2018 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 10.5%, to reach USD 25.12 billion by 2023.
Browse Report Brief and TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/cell-culture-market-2705/
Cell Culture Market Segmentation
The Global Cell Culture market is broadly segmented into Bioreactors, Cell Culture Vessels, Cell Culture Storage Equipment and Cell Culture Supporting Equipment based on the product, by Consumables into Sera, Media, Reagents and Bioreactor Accessories, based on the Application into Biopharmaceutical, Stem Cell Technologies, Cancer Research, Drug Screening and Development, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine and Other Applications and on the basis of End User into Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies and the Research Institutes.
Cell Culture Market geographical segmentation
Based on geography, the global market is segmented under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. The Cell Culture Market is dominated by the North America in 2016 with the region accounting for 38% of the overall market share. North America was followed by Europe and the Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow hastily in the coming years as is evident from the high CAGR value for the region. Another promising region for the market is Latin America, which is expected to show its high growth rates in coming years.
Key Developments in the Market
1. Owing to modernization in the bioreactor’s technology, the key market players are involved in the enhancement of tthree-dimensionalcell culture methods that are improved versions of the traditional ttwo-dimensionalcell culture methods. 3D cell colonies derived from three-dimensional cell cultures are more reliable models of in vivo cells. It is predicted that its expansion will further propel the growth and development of cthe ell culture market globally.
Key Players in Global Cell Culture Market:
The Cell Culture market is highly competitive with many players. Key market players Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Merck KGaA, Sartorius AG, Eppendorf AG, Lonza AG, Corning, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Promocell GmbH and Hi-Media Laboratories.
The scope of the report:
1. Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the untapped regions.
2. Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
3. Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
4. Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
5. Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
7. Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
8. An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
Market Data Forecast is dedicated working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have a great experience in research and consulting for different business domains to cater the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
Company Name: Market Data Forecast
Contact Person: Abhishek Shukla
Email: Send Email
Address:2nd Floor, Lakeview Plaza, Kavuri Hills,