Colorectal Cancer Market Overview
Though there has been a significant development in science and technology to combat cancer, it continues to threaten lives across the globe. Colorectal cancer, the third most common type of cancer is fast becoming a horrible reality for many.
Colorectal cancer is a sign of unrestrained cell growth, which occurs in the appendix, colon and the rectum region. Some of the generally seen symptoms of colorectal cancer are blood in the stool, fatigue, weight loss, and irregular bowel movements. Colorectal cancer can recognize with a biopsy, which then followed by medical imaging to know its extent. Depending on the stage and how much cancer has expanded, a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and targeted therapy is recommended by most oncologists.
The growth of the Global Colorectal Cancer Market is primarily driven by factors such as a rise in pipeline colorectal cancer screening tests, increasing awareness, ageing population, and government policies to provide better care for Colorectal Cancer. However, high costs of screening tests and poor availability of proper cancer care in emerging regions are hindering the growth of the market.
Colorectal Cancer Market Forecast Report (2018-2023)
The Global Colorectal Cancer Market worth was $14.91 billion in 2018 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 2.60%, to reach $16.95 billion by 2023.
Browse Report Brief and TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-colorectal-cancer-market-612/
Colorectal Cancer Market Segmentation
The Global Colorectal Cancer market is classified based on Diagnosis and Treatment. The market for Colorectal Cancer, based on Diagnosis is classified into Digital Rectal Examination, Faecal Occult Blood Test, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy, and Virtual Colonoscopy. On the basis of Treatment, the global Colorectal Cancer market is classified into Surgery and Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapies, Resistance to Pharmacological Therapies.
The market has also been geographically classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. North America accounted for the major share in the global Colorectal Cancer market followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. However, The Asia-Pacific region is projected to rise at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to reasons such as increasing participation of several private & public establishments to organize awareness programs on Colorectal Cancer.
Key Developments in the Market
- May 2017: Navigenics signed a distribution agreement with Dr Risch Medical Laboratory to access the Swiss-German market for the colour, its blood-based colorectal cancer test
The major companies dominating the Colorectal Cancer market are Abbott Diagnostics, Alere, Beckman Coulter, Clinical Genomics, Companion Dx, Hoffmann La Roche, Debiopharm Group, Vaccinogen BD.
The scope of the report:
1. Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the untapped regions.
2. The segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
3. Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
4. Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
5. Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
7. Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
8. An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
Market Data Forecast is dedicate working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have a great experience in research and consulting for different business domains to cater the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
Company Name: Market Data Forecast
Contact Person: Abhishek Shukla
Email: Send Email
Address:2nd Floor, Lakeview Plaza, Kavuri Hills,