Collagen and Gelatin Market Overview
Gelatin is a translucent and brittle substance which is derived from collagen. It is used as a gelling agent in the food industry and in the production of various drugs. Collagen is the main protein in the connective tissues of animals. It makes up for about 35% of the total body protein content.
Increased prevalence of chronic diseases, rising geriatric population and the widespread use of gelatin and collagen in regenerative medicine are driving the market growth. Collagen is being used in various drugs and medical devices which in turn is driving the market growth. Collagen is also being used for wound healing which is stimulating the growth of the market. However, collagen obtained from bovine and porcine sources carry the risk of disease transmission which is acting as a restraint to the market growth.
Collagen and Gelatin Market Forecast Report (2018-2023)
Global Collagen and Gelatin Market was worth USD 5.4 billion in 2018 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 9.4%, to reach USD 8.46 billion by 2023.
Browse Report Brief and TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/collagen-and-gelatin-market-6787/
Collagen and Gelatin Market Segmentation
The market for Collagen and Gelatin is broadly categorized into source and application. By source, the market is divided into bovine, porcine, marine and others. The bovine segment accounts for a major share of the market revenue due to its low cost and easy availability. By application, the market is segmented into orthopaedic applications, wound care, cardiovascular applications and others. The orthopaedic application is predicted to hold a major share of the market revenue. Wound care segment is predicted to grow at a high CAGR. On the basis of geography, the market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The Collagen and Gelatin market was dominated by North America while Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include LifeSciences Holding Corporation (U.S.), Collagen Solutions plc (U.K.), Vornia Biomaterials, Ltd. (Ireland), Collagen Matrix, Inc. (U.S.), GELITA AG (Germany), Nitta Gelatin, Inc. (Japan), and PB Gelatin (Belgium), Royal DSM (Netherlands), Integra SYMATESE (France), and NuCollagen, LLC. (U.S.).
The scope of the report:
1. Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the untapped regions.
2. Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
3. Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
4. Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
5. Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
7. Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
8. An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
Company Name: Market Data Forecast
Contact Person: Abhishek Shukla
Email: Send Email
Address:2nd Floor, Lakeview Plaza, Kavuri Hills, Flimnagar