The Acute Ischemic stroke can be defined as loss of function in certain parts of the brain due to lack of blood supply to the brain.
- Increase in incidence of ischemic stroke
- Increase in number of diabetes, hypertension, lipid disorders, obesity and tobacco use
- Quick growth in geriatric population
- Shortage of reimbursement policies
- Shortage of skilled professionals
Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market Forecast Report (2018-2023)
Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment and Diagnosis Market worth was $2203.59 million in 2018 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.7%, to reach $3047.56 million by 2023.
Browse Report Brief and TOC @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/acute-ischemic-stroke-diagnosis-market-265/
Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market Segmentation
Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market is classified into Diagnostic type and Surgery type. On the basis of the Diagnostic type, the market is further sub-classified into Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Cerebral angiography, and nuclear imaging. Based on Surgery Type the market is divided into Carotid Endarterectomy, Angioplasty, and Endovascular Mechanical Thrombectomy. Carotid Endarterectomy is the main segment accounting for a share of approximately XX% and is expected to maintain its strong share owing to highest success rate, short treatment duration, and easy availability.
On the Basis of geography global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Africa & Middle-East. North America is the large market for Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment devices accounting for a share of approximately 30% in 2018 and is approximated to continue its stronghold of the market owing to favourable government initiatives, technological innovations and rising demand for ischemic stroke products. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be a hopeful market for the acute ischemic stroke diagnosis owing to increasing incidence of ischemic stroke cases in the region. Manufacturers are increasing their operations in the Asia-Pacific region as these regions hold immense potential for the market growth.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- Complete analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global acute ischemic stroke diagnosis and treatment market is provided.
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market and estimations through 2018-2023, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing current market opportunities.
- An in-depth analysis of the prime segments of the market demonstrate the types of therapeutics along with the diagnostics that currently used in the acute ischemic stroke market.
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of major leading companies for effective strategy formulation.
- The acute ischemic stroke diagnosis and treatment market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance to the prime regions
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practises followed by leading current market players across geographies.
Some of the major players In Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market are
- Abbott Laboratories,
- Covidien plc, Philips Healthcare,
- Johnson & Johnson,
- Penumbra, Inc.,
- GE Healthcare,
- Siemens Healthcare,
- Stryker Corporation (Concentric Medical, Inc.)
- Hitachi, Ltd.
Market Data Forecast is determined working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have a great experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
Company Name: Market Data Forecast, Inc.
Contact Person: Abhishek Shukla
Email: Send Email
Address:2nd Floor, Lakeview Plaza, Kavuri Hills