A number of major social media platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp allow the users to add a temporary picture/video/text as their ‘story’ which usually lasts for 24 hours. While it is a great way to immediately share something interesting with friends, one drawback of these stories is that they only work best for images of certain sizes.
Other picture sizes, for example, a Panoramic picture either doesn’t fit properly in the frame or is, shortened which does not look very appealing. But now with the Panoram app, the iPhone users will be able to ‘storify’ their Panorama pictures easily.
The new Panoram app on App Store enables the users to divide their Panorama picture into three parts in just a few steps. The users can select any Panorama picture from their mobile phone and use the app to divide it into three different pictures for adding it to their story. All they have to do is:
- Download the free app from Apple App Store
- Open the app and select a panoramic picture from their photo library
- Modify it accordingly and split it into three parts with the app
- Share it on the social media stories.
Panoram app enables users to:
- Automatically split the uploaded pictures into the stories format
- Move the picture up or down, left or right and zoom in for the perfect placement
- Preview the results within the application before saving it and exporting to the photo library
- Save the pictures generated from the app to the photo library without affecting the original pictures
- Compatible with major social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and WhatsApp
Panoram app requires iOS 10.0 or later. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Download the app for free at Apple App Store.